Chapter2 I'm still finding my mate

No One's POV

They all looked at the main door and saw the handsome and hot raven head standing at doorstep with his luggage, the one they were waiting for.

"S-son." Jun Shi cried and ran towards her oldest son.

"Son my baby." Jun Shi hugged her son.

"Oh mom." Raven head smiled hugging his mother after 3 years.

"Hyung!!!" Jin and Jimin jumped on their older brother when Jun Shi pulled away from the hug.

"Oh gosh. Get off you're all so heavy. Dad save me or else they will kill me." Raven hair whined as WonWook and Other three laughed.

"Hyung we met after 3 years and your saying this we are hurt." Jimin pouted along with Jin looking at other way after they broke the hug.

Jun Shi Chuckled as Raven head smiled shaking his head.

"Awww my brothers are mad at their hyung." He said putting his arms on their shoulders. They pouted even more.

"My brothers didn't even give kiss I'm hurt." He pouted with fake hurt expression as Jin and Jimin gasped softly.

"See we kissed you now don't be hurt hyung." Jin said after both of them kissed their hyung's cheek. He chuckled.

"I'm not."

"Welcome home son." WonWook greeted as his son went to hugged him.

"Dad." He mumbled.

"How are you son?" WonWook asked after hug.

"I'm fine Dad." He smiled.

"What about us?" Namjoon said.

"Oh hyungs." He went towards them and gave them bro hugs.

"Sorry for not picking you." Namjoon apologised.

""Nahhh, it's fine." Raven waved off. 

"But Man you are looking more handsome and ...Hot." Hoseok complimented with a smirk making him laughed.

"Well son-in-law after all he is my son." Jun Shi smugly said.

"Hey he is also my son." WonWook exclaimed. Jun Shi looked at him head to toe before rolling her eyes.

"What was mean by that roll?" WonWook asked.

"That my son have my looks not yours." Jun Shi smirked.

While the kids watch them arguing.
"I missed their little argument and Bickers." Raven head said.

"I think we should bring popcorn." Jin suggested.

"No baby another time." Namjoon disagreed. Jin pouted mumbling 'oaky'.

"Welcome home Alpha Jeon Jeongguk."

Jun Shi and WonWook stopped their arguments and looked at the main corridor as well as others. They saw a male coming towards them with a smirk.

Jeongguk smirked back.

"Hello to you too Alpha Min Yoongi."

There was silence as the both male glaring at eachother. They took stepped forward, growling quitely, making others gulped in what going to happened.

They smiled brightly before hugging eachother as the others sighed in relief.

"For one moment I thought war was about to happen." Jimin uttered causing the both true blood best friends to laughed.