Chapter21 Desire

No one's pov;

"Today moon is shining brighter for some reason."

A girl said looking out of her window at moon, her plump lips stretched up in a sad smile.

"Maybe mates are accepting each other, but my mate won't." She mumbled her last words, tearing her gaze from moon to the figure on her bed who was looking aimlessly at the wall of apartment.

"Aunty." She sighed, going over to the person on bed who can't speak anything.

"I'm starting to work in cafe, I can't earn money with that way anymore. I feel guilty every single day but what can I do."

Lisa sighed, "I'm just a beta whose own elder brother disown her for being weak in his eyes." Her eyes were getting glossy as she held the omega elder's hand gently.

"Bammie oppa can't give me enough money to buy you med, my youngest brother is already doing so much for me."

"Aunty, I wish I could take you to your real home, your family. They must think you are dead when you are not." She kissed her forehead, wiping the tears that drop from the corner of omega's eye.

Even though she can't speak or move her body, Kim JiHyun can still feel everything and her heart cries whenever Lisa cry or she mentioned about how she bullied Taehyung, her son.

•••••••••

Sweet scent of tea hit Jeongguk's nostril, he sniffed before opening his one eye. He was met with cup tea that was on nightstand.

He looked at his side to see empty, his mate must be up before him.

He smiled lazily, recalling previous night's event. His mate had accepted him, their bond was stronger and he couldn't help but smile as he hugged the pillow.

He felt like squealing like a teenager whose crush accepted their proposal.

He hide his face with the pillow, before waking up in fast reflex. He went in bathroom and washed up.

He drank the tea, it tasted so good. His mate was great in making teas and food too, a perfect mate, an excellent omega who loves him as much he do too.

He headed out his room with an empty cup in his hand, he saw his family enjoying their morning in garden, he went in kitchen and saw Taehyung with his mom and brothers mother-in-laws, laughing and making breakfast.

They saw Jeongguk and greeted him, the true blood greeted them back with a smile as he walked over to sink and placed the empty cup near sink.

Jeongguk stood over there, staring at his mate's back, loving the way his omega was letting out these beautiful laughs.

He wanted to hug him so bad, he fake coughed looking over fridge like it was most interesting thing.

Jun Shi glanced at her son, pressing her lips in thin like to suppress herself from laughing, she signaled every former Lunas who understood her hint.

They quietly walked out of kitchen after ending their works, secretly laughing at young true blood who got shy.

Taehyung and Jeongguk left alone in kitchen, the omega obliviously making bacons.

He gasped loudly, eyes going wide when two strong arms suddenly pulled him backwards, his back hitting against his mate's hard chest.

"Ggukie!" He exclaimed, slapping his alpha's hand.

Jeongguk just hummed, his nose between his neck and shoulder blade, nose grazing over younger's soft skin.

"Baby." He rasped. It made the omega whimper slightly, trembling in Alpha's hold. "You look so fluffy, I wanna squish you." He gave a kiss near Taehyung's scent gland.

Taehyung giggled, "wait Ggukie." He said, as Jeongguk put his chin on omega's shoulder, watching him cook.

"You know, you always have a way to steal my heart over and over." Jeongguk stated, "Oh really?" Taehyung chuckled at the flirt.

"Really, baby puppy." Jeongguk nodded his head, a tiny pout adoring his lips.

Taehyung pressed his lips on Jeongguk's cheek, near his scar mark. "It flatter my heart." He giggled, as the alpha smiled, letting out a deep sigh.

"I'm blessed it did."

Soon Taehyung turned off the gas, and went over to sink. His mate clinging onto him, never leaving.

"Ah Ggukie, let me wash my hands."

"I'm not stopping you though." Jeongguk grinned, before pressing a kiss on omega's cheek. Taehyung huffed, clearly knowing alpha won't leave him even for some seconds to wash hands.

Taehyung washed his hands then tugged Jeongguk's hoodie and wiped his hands with it. The true blood just let him do anything, holding a soft expression.

Taehyung walked out of kitchen to Jeongguk's room. The family who saw them cooing at the cute sight.

With much difficulty of the big alpha holding him from back, he finally reached the room of future head alpha.

Taehyung sighed out, "Ggukie." He whined, the alpha just hummed, now begining to rock right and left while hugging his omega tightly.

Jeongguk felt so clingy, he just wanted to hold his mate forever and never let go, keeping his chubby baby in his embrace safely.

His eyes was set on the area of omega's neck where he said few days ago he will mark him there.

"I love you so much." Jeongguk uttered, his hot breathe hitting against other's ear lobe, radiating a calm pheromone.

Taehyung leaned closer, smiling. He felt his mate kissing his neck more, he knew elder want to mark him.

It was natural, the dominant one will want to mark his or her mate after acceptation of mate bonding from both side. A desire to claim what's their as soon as possible.

He was grateful Jeongguk wasn't forcing him.

Jeongguk hands softly caressing omega's chubby clothe covering tummy.

"I love you too, my Alpha."

Taehyung felt Jeongguk smiling against his skin, he chuckled softly. "Alpha wants to mark his omega, doesn't he?" The omega teased.

Jeongguk growled lowly, "Yes."

"Don't be a tease, Luna!" Greyan growled, Luna was having fun in teasing his mate. "Oh what will you do, alpha?"

Jeongguk's eyes changed into red, Greyan took over. "Tease me again, I will mark you right now." He turned his omega around.

Taehyung's eyes were blue, meaning Luna had already taken control.

Luna smirked, "Really? I'm waiting, alpha."

"Why are you such a provoker?" Greyan groaned, tightened his grasp around his Omega who played with his hoodie's collar.

"Well I'm born with it." Luna winked at the elder making him growl again.

Luna wrapped his arms around his mate's neck, bringing him down a little bit to his own level of height.

"Your omega loves you a lot, alpha."

A smile crooked upon Greyan's lips, Luna booped his nose and smiled softly.

"Your Alpha love you too, omega. I can't put it in words." Greyan pecked his forehead.

______________________________________

You know silence before stor- oopsㅡ