Chapter18 Dance

No One's POV

Taehyung gathered his books and walked out from classroom. He bowed and smiled at passing teachers who smiled back at cutiepie.

Pouting his lips he stopped at field. Empty? But Jeongguk told him to come there, so where was he and the players. Oof!

Taehyung looked around for a bit but found none. He huffed, "Meanie Gu." He turned towards and left the field just then Jeongguk came.

"I'm late. Did he left?" Jeongguk mumbled, getting his mate's scent. He followed his mate's scent.

Taehyung kept pouting his lips as he walked through corridor but soon he halted in his track, eyes widely looking at his right door.

'Music?'

Oh he was right in front of dance classroom. He hesitantly walked towards door and looked inside through samll window of door.

He smiled watching dancers dancing, moving their body with rhythm. He moved his side to side, foot tapping on floor rapidly, smiling widely.

Jeongguk smiled at cute sight, he walked over to him and back hugged his mate. Taehyung gasped, getting startled due to it but soon relaxed when Jeongguk spoke up.

"What my sweetheart doing here?" Jeongguk nibbled other's earlobe, Taehyung leaned onto his chest.

"Nothing, gu. You weren't in field so I thought to roam around." He pouted. Jeongguk pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Sorry, sweetie. I had to go to at staff meeting about next football match of our college. So boring." Jeongguk pouted, Taehyung giggled moving his head to side so he could see older's adorable pout.

"Meeting was that boring?"

Jeongguk nodded, "So boring that I feel like just passing out on table." He said, scrunching his nose up.

Taehyung giggled again, "Here's your med." He said before kissing Alpha's right cheek.

Jeongguk smiled, "Here too." He pointed at his puckered lips. Taehyung shook his head, spinning his body to face the true blood.

"Nope. We are in college someone will see us." Taehyung whisper-yelled, "I don't care." Jeongguk pinned him against the wall, beside the door.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Hyung, no. Someone will see us. Uncle Gwan already warned u-mmpggg." He was cut off by Jeongguk kissing him.

"This bitch nephew of mine will never learn. Like father like son." Gwan glared at them, crossing his arms before walking away. "Why do I keep witnessing their making out every damn time?" He questioned to himself.

Jeongguk smugly wiggled his eyebrows, after pulling away from kiss. Taehyung panted, clutching his books close to his chest, eyes opened widely. He looked into Alpha's smug face then shoved his book on his face.

"Ouch." Jeongguk hissed, cupping his own face.

"Why do you keep doing this? What if someone saw us?" Taehyung hit him one more time.

"Uh! Babyboy sorry."

Taehyung huffed, going in front of door again. He repeated his previous movement, moving his side to side.

Jeongguk rubbed his nose, "It's not like I fucked you." He said pouting, before standing behind omega who kept his little dance.

Jeongguk looked inside room and then at Taehyung. He smiled.

"Wanna dance, babyboy?" Jeongguk forwarded his hand, smiling. Taehyung glanced at his hand then on ground.

"I don't know how to dance." He murmured, but Jeongguk heard him loudly.