Chapter22 Rut&Heat [M]

No one's pov;

One month had already but Taehyung hadn't gotten in his heat yet which he was thankful of to be honest.

Jeongguk was worried, he was scare he will get in rut too if Taehyung's heat appear. He was being extra careful now days.

"Ggukie." Taehyung shouted, Jeongguk just laughed twirling around more.

Taehyung clutched Jeongguk's collar, the college had ended and the alpha wanted to spend time with his chubby mate in his house.

And right now they were in Jeongguk's house back garden, the omega in his arms.

"Oh god, put me down!" Taehyung screamed, scared as Jeongguk just spun more faster.

He felt dizzy, his head spinning. Jeongguk sensed his baby's condition and stopped spinning.

"Bab-ah."

Jeongguk yelped when his omega pulled his ear hard. "I feel dizzy now." Taehyung pulled harder.

"Ouch, ouch, I'm sorry. Shit, it hurts. I'm sorry, baby." Jeongguk cried out, but Taehyung pulled harder before letting his ear go.

Jeongguk put his baby down, and rubbed his stinging, wincing in pain. "My baby is so cruel." He faked a sob, but the omega took it seriously.

Taehyung felt guilty, his eyes becoming teary, "I-I'm sorry, Ggukie." He sobbed, the alpha panicked and brought his omega in his embrace.

"Hey, I was just joking baby. I'm fine." Jeongguk rubbed his back, Taehyung's sobs died down.

The omega wrapped his hands around Alpha's small waist tightly, he sniffed his Alpha's scent, hearing his steady heartbeats. Jeongguk was doing the same, pecking his head every after two seconds.

Both in ecstatic, pure bliss, being able to hold each other like this.

Taehyung looked up, chin resting on his alpha's chest, Jeongguk looked down and pecked his nose tips.

"Meanie." Taehyung grumbled before a long pout formed his lips. Jeongguk chuckled, "Alpha is sorry, babyboy." He showed his doe eyes cutely.

Taehyung moved his head down once, a sign for his alpha to leaned down which Jeongguk did with a tender smile.

Taehyung tiptoed a bit and pressed his lips against Jeongguk's left eye then doing same with right eyes, giving a kiss on his Alpha's eyes who couldn't resist the wide grin that curved up his lips perfectly.

Taehyung giggled cutely, as his alpha hugged him, squishing him like a fluffy bear, Jeongguk's baby bear.

"It hurts, seeing you this much cute, you know." Jeongguk booped his nose with his own, Taehyung giggled again. "And it hurts me, seeing you this much handsome."

Jeongguk raised his right eyebrow, "Luna?"

Taehyung's eyes flickered blue, "You know me too well, alpha." He smiled brightly, hands reaching up to wrap around his mate's neck.

Jeongguk smiled, "Well, my cute pup is bolder than my babyboy." He cheekily said, Luna scrunched his nose, "But you and Greyan is same."

"No." Jeongguk and Greyan scoffed.

Luna laughed, before giving control back to his human. "Luna never left a chance to embarrass me." Taehyung whined.

Greyan took control, "You can be too cute." He pinched his cheeks. "Yanie." A whine left omega's plump lips again causing the true blood laugh.

_

Hot,

He felt so hot,

Needy,