Chapter39 Stillbirth

Author's pov:

Luna's breath hitched as the door opened again with a loud thud, his mate's yells bombing in his head but he was too scared to answer his mate's calls.

"I shouldn't have forgotten about the mind link," Hyeon smirked at the pregnant omega who trembled under his gaze, tears slipping through his eyes as he tried to back away.

Hyeon pulled out a wooden rod from behind. Luna cried shaking his head, pleading.

"Please don't, take anything you want. Please don't harm me." Luna clasped his hands crying hysterically as the head alpha of Scarlet pack took steps toward him.

"Well, I can't help it." Hyeon laughed evilly and stood in front of the omega who cried a plea.

But without mercy, Hyeon swung the rod on the omega's head.

Luna fell on his side, hands over this tummy as he felt the blood oozing out of his head. And slowly he lost his consciousness.

_

Jeongguk grabbed the rogue's collar who was on the hospital bed.

"You were sent to distract me, weren't you?" The true blood gritted his teeth at him. The rogue who was an alpha trembled under his gaze as he shook his head.

"I'm not t-their toy, alpha." The rogue grunted.

Jeongguk clicked his tongue and let go of his collar. "I need my fucking omega back and if I ever found you being involved, I swear I will kill you."  He warned, pointing a finger at the rogue who nodded his head in fear.

"Tell me more about them? What you heard there." Jeongguk pulled a stool next to the bed.

The rogue took a deep breath, "I just heard they are going to kidnap your mate and achieve the crystal in him. A-and....kill him after." He whispered the last sentence.

A warning growl erupted Jeongguk's throat. "And!"

The rogue flinched, "an-and a hideous place somewhere in the forest."

A shadow of someone standing near the patient's door which was a bit open, ran away after hearing it.

'Hideous place?' Jeongguk's eyes grew wide and he ran out of the ward. Mind linking every pack warriors to search in the forest.

_

Jeongguk's wolf ran through the heavy trees, trying to sniff his mate's scent. His pack warriors spilled all the area along with all alpha and beta of his family.

"Jeongguk!" Yoongi yelled through the mind link, "I found Taehyung's pendant."

Jeongguk halted, "where?!"

"East land, near Fog forest."

Jeongguk growled lowly and sprint towards that way.

He saw Yoongi and Bogum in human form, and himself shifted. "Where is it?" Jeongguk asked, restlessly.

Yoongi have him the pendant, the soon-to-be Father alpha grasped it to his heart, shedding some tears. The pendant he gave to his lover as a promise, "Mama."

"Try to sniff this, maybe you could smell the kidnapper's scent and we can follow it!" Bogum exclaimed, hopefully staring at Jeongguk with wide eyes.

Jeongguk quickly nodded and sniff the pendant, there was a faint smell of his mate and a few betas and other alphas'.

A rage raised inside him as the true blood gritted his teeth and looked around, the other two watched him sniffing in the air, trying to smell those alpha, beta's scents.