Chapter1 Return in Home

No One's POV

Sunny light was hitting the raven male's face, his face glowed at it. He breathed deeply in the air sniffing the smell of the place where he was born, where he lived before going Abroad. Seoul was his birthplace. After 3 years he was here at his home. Ahh, felt so homey. He was now at the airport waiting for someone to pick him up. He smiled lightly when he saw two werewolf mates passing by him while holding hands. He waited few minutes.

"Where are they?" The raven head talked himself looking at his wristwatch.

"Did they forget I'm coming today?" He mumbled and sighed.

"How immature." The raven-haired male dragged his luggage with himself and look for a taxi.

At Red Crystal pack

There was chaos inside the packhouse, people were running here and there with stuff in their hands. They were decorating their packhouse and whole pack. Two people were standing in the middle of the house, ordering all workers.

"What the hell? It's not there. Don't hang it there. Hang it higher." A male omega shouted at the poor worker who was just about to hang a flower wreath on the wall. For omega, it was too,too down.

"What are you still doing here? Go at store and bring what I told you to." Another omega but a she-omega ordered a worker who quickly obliged went out.

"Oof Mom. Why are they so slow? He will be here at any moment." The male omega said to the she omega who was his mom.

"I don't know Jin. Oh my, my older son is coming." She clapped her hands excitedly as well as Jin.

Jeon Seokjin, an Omega, sweet like his mother, third son of family, have twin sister, married, 23 years old. Luna of his husband's pack.

"Mom how do you think he will look now?" Jin asked her with big eyes.

"Huh? What do you think,of course more handsome like prince charming." She flipped her hair Sassily. Jin laughed at his Sassy mom.

"Luna Jun Shi." Someone called her making her turned towards the person.

Jeon Jun Shi, an Omega, luna of Red Crystal pack, sweet but also scary, loves her family so much, a responsible Luna, 46 years old. Have four grown up kids.

"Alpha WonWook." She bowed to the Alpha.

Jeon WonWook, an Alpha, Head Alpha of Red Crystal pack, sweet Alpha but can be serious and scary when needs to be, a responsible Alpha, 48 years old. Have four grown up Kids.

Jin cringed at their act.

"Gross so formal." Jin made disgusting face earning a smack from Jun Shi on his head. WonWook laughed at his son.

"Ouch." Jin rubbed the back of his head.

"Dad laughing at your own son is not good." Someone commented as they all looked at the tall male.

"Well if my son made that face again I'll laugh again." WonWook said laughing at his son again along with his wife.

Jin pouted crossing his arms.

"No one love me." He mumbled looking at other side.

The tall man chuckled and went towards him only to backhug him.

"Well I don't know about Mom and dad but I love my wifey." The tall man playfully grined.

"Yah. Don't call me that infront of mom, dad." Jin scolded his husband while blushing hard as his parents laughed at it.