Chapter28 His Pride

Author's pov;

Lisa sighed, rubbing her aching head. Her head gonna explode from all the stress. Her elder brother had been threatening her to take the apartment she was living in.

He was a monster in wolf form. He never cared about her and their youngest brother.

"God, why did you have to give me him as my brother? He is so bad, I hate him, I hate our father for making him like this. He left himself in my brother." She groaned.

She was alone inside the classroom for her goodness. She needed to focus on so many things right now. Her auntie most importantly.

She wasn't the one who found the elder omega, but her one of the eldest cousins who was the kindest in her family. Her cousin died and gave her the omega's responsibility.

None of her family members except her youngest brother knew about the elder omega. Her cousin had told her, the elder omega was in danger but never told her who was she. And why she was in danger.

She sighed.

She was unaware of two orange eyes on her.

Kim Jennie.

Lisa couldn't pick her scent because of the moonflower perfume she was wearing at that moment. Her heart clenched in pain as she saw her mate's distress face.

"Why you portray yourself as a bad person when you are not." Throughout the past month, she had been stalking her mate, she knew something was wrong with her but she didn't know what.

But she will find out, she needed to sneak into Lisa's apartment. And she would do that at night when Lisa will be out for her night shift in the bar.

_

"Oh, you are here."

Taehyung put down the magazine as he was greeted by his Alpha's wide smile.

"Pup's papa." The omega squealed and got up to hug his mate who chuckled and hugged back.

"Cute mum."

Jeongguk pressed a quick kiss on the omega's head, Taehyung giggled, "And you are handsome pops."

Jeongguk's face twisted in disapproval, "Pops sounds weird, don't call me that." He pouted as they pulled away.

Taehyung giggled once again, "Okay okay, Mr. I mean pup's papa."

Jeongguk grinned, "That's what I love." He patted his head, Taehyung shook his head. "What were you reading anyway?" The Alpha asked as they took seats on the ground.

"Umm about pregnancy." Taehyung replied showing his alpha to the magazine.

"Oh. Why though? You can ask mom, even your noona about it." Jeongguk said, taking out the lunch box from the shopping bag.

"Yeah, I'm going to do that but before it, I wanna search what to do or not myself." Taehyung softly smiled making the true blood smile as well.

Jeongguk set the lunch, "I helped a bit in the kitchen with mom." He stated, causing the omega to coo. "My hubby is such a caring alpha."

Jeongguk's eyes lit up at the hubby word, God how much happiness he gets from that simple word, "Call me hubby often." He winked at his omega who got shy, "Okay." Taehyung tucked his bang behind his ear.

Jeongguk leaned forward and kissed his forehead, "Let's eat. I'll feed you."

Taehyung shook his head, "No, you've been feeding me all the time. It's my time, pup's papa." He took the chopsticks from Jeongguk who tried to protest but sighed when Taehyung gave him a mini glare.