Chapter24 Guilt&Being Parents

Author's pov;

"You still think I'm not ready for pups, Ggukie?" Taehyung pouted, looking up at his alpha who was cooking.

He was in Red Crystal Pack, after college Jeongguk had brought him here for night. He was on dining table, Jeongguk placed him there, knowing the male still had problem in walking or standing too long.

"No buttercups, you are still very young." The true blood mumbled, turning off the stove as he was done cooking.

Taehyung felt sad, was he this useless? He knew Jeongguk didn't mean like that but he couldn't help and think like this.

He wanted babies, he always wanted but his alpha saying he is still young, yeah he understands what Jeongguk was trying to imply but he wanted pups.

"Baby, I've said before already. You are too young for pups. We will try when you are 20 or older than that." Jeongguk smiled at his mate, he could feel his sadness but what he was doing was right.

Not like he doesn't want pups, just not now.

"What if I never took those birth control?" Taehyung asked, staring into Alpha's eyes which flickered red for a short moment.

"Then I'll be disappointed on you."

Taehyung shut his mouth afterwards, smiling faintly.

"Leave this topic, wanna eat ice cream? I made it last night for you." Jeongguk beamed, already going over to fridge.

"Told you."

Luna's voice boomed in side his mind, now he felt afraid. He didn't know what to do anymore, should he start taking pills?

"You can't back off now."

Jeongguk glanced at his mate, "Gguk, baby looks sad. Even Luna was sounding stress."

' He wants pups, Yan. But we are stopping him from getting pregnant, that's why maybe. '

"We just want best things for him."

Jeongguk hummed, he put on a smile over his sad expression and walked over to his mate with ice-cream bowl.

"Here you go, cutie." Jeongguk placed the bowl on table, Taehyung glanced at it, his eyes brightening up upon seeing his favorite ice cream.

"Thank you, Ggukie." He squealed, taking the ice cream bowl in his hands. "Mmm." He ate a spoonful ice-cream and moaned in delight.

The omega gave his smiling alpha thumps up. Jeongguk chuckled, and ruffled his hair then planted a kiss on top of his head.

"You want?" Taehyung asked, Jeongguk nodded, "One spoon, that mint side."

"Okay." Taehyung happily brought the spoonful ice-cream near Alpha's lip, who parted his lips and let his omega feed him.

"Delicious Right?" Taehyung's sparkling eyes set on Jeongguk's who nodded, he ate his ice-cream and leaned down.

Jeongguk lips pressed against omega's, before moving his lips gracefully. Taehyung placed the bowl aside, his hands made their way around elder's neck while the Alpha's hands on either side omega, on the table.

"Your lips are so sweet, fuck." Jeongguk growled between the kiss, the omega blushing at his words.

_

Jeongguk still didn't know that Taehyung never took any of his given birth control pills.

Taehyung felt guilty for doing it, but he didn't want to take those pills. He placed his hand over his pudgy tummy, he could feel it.