Chapter25 nicknames

Author's pov;

Jeongguk tucked his mate under warm and fluffy blanket. He smiled and kissed sleeping omega's forehead, "I love you."

He went down and kissed his tummy over the blanket, "I love you too, pup."

Jeongguk headed out of his room, passing his mother who just came out her own room.

"You have to be extra careful now." Bogum said, sitting on the couch with a coffee mug in his hand.

Jeongguk sighed, and sat on the front sofa, soon his parents joining the true blood on the sofa.

Jun Shi smiled at her son, holding his hand, as she knew Jeongguk needed it. The future head alpha smiling faintly at his mother's gesture.

"I know."

"Tell me honestly, Jeongguk." Bogum's facial features changed into serious and scary one as he leaned forward, "Are you perhaps disappoint that Taehyung is pregㅡ"

Jeongguk quickly cut off his sentence, "Of course not, hyung. I'm happy but I just didn't want him get pregnant this early. He is still so young for pups, I even gave him birth control pills but he didn't eat them." He explained, sighing after.

"Son, pups are very sensitive for omegas. Just see your mother, I was going to abort you when you were in your mother's womb. She was so young for you to have, her body wasn't helping as well but here you are now, strong and healthy boy."

"Really?" Jeongguk's eyes widened at the revelation he never knew about before.

WonWook nodded, Jun Shi chuckled, "My health wasn't good when I knew about you. So your dad wanted me to abort you, but I couldn't do that. I argued with your dad, even left him alone for like one week. I lived with my parents, then your dad came and agreed on having you. He took care of me very well, never let me feel I've disease. Then after you born, my health become good even more and I was disease free till now."

Jeongguk smiled at his parents as well as Bogum. The bond elder couple share was so beautiful, that both young alpha admire and adore.

"I'll take care of him will all my cost. He and our pup."

Other's smiled as they saw the smile on Jeongguk's face, a loving smile, eyes literally holding stars.

_

"Babyboy? Do you need water?"

Jeongguk asked his mate.

Both were in his office room, Jeongguk was feeding his mate lunch, homemade one that Jun Shi made.

"Yes." Taehyung nodded, swallowing the chew food down his throat. "Here, baby." Jeongguk brought the head of water bottle near younger's lips.

"Full?" Jeongguk asked, wiping his mate's mouth with a tissue. "Yes, Ggukie." Taehyung smiled, hands on his tummy.

Jeongguk smiled, placing aside everything. He leaned down and pressed his ear against omega's tummy. Taehyung giggled.

"You won't feel anything now, Ggukie."

"I know. But I can feel a bond with our pup." Jeongguk uttered, planting gentle kisses on younger's clothed tummy, "Hello pup, I'm your papa."

Taehyung couldn't help but shed few tears at Alpha's heart warming gesture and words.

"You are gonna be the best papa, Ggukie." Taehyung moved his head downwards and kissed his Alpha's head who lifted his chin up and smiled softly, "And you will be best mama, babyboy."

Taehyung blushed, "A-are you still gonna call me that after our pup born?" He asked, a small pout lingering lips.

Jeongguk scrunched his nose, a smile on his face, "Yup. Babyboy. Listen pup, I'm gonna call your mama babyboy so don't get confuse and don't tease your mama, okay." He talked with his unborn child.

Taehyung's boxy smile appearing on his face again, as Jeongguk pressed his ear against his fat tummy again.

Jeongguk looked at him with wide doe eyes, "pup said okay."

Taehyung pushed his head away from his tummy, smiling, "How did you even know if our pup said okay?" He snickered.

"Papa and child bond you mothers can't understand." Jeongguk tapped his omega's nose tip, the omega scrunching his nose.

"Yeah yeah." Taehyung rolled his eyes, Jeongguk chuckled.

He wrapped his one hand around younger's waist and pulled him closer. Taehyung gasped lightly. "I love you." The Alpha's breathe hitting omega's face, as their face just an inch apart to meet.

Taehyung smiled rather shy one, "I love you too, alpha."

"My pretty omega." Jeongguk brushed his nose with his own, staring into omega's eyes which flickered blue as well as his flickered red.

Both wolves had taken control, closing the gap between themselves, engulfing lips into each other's, kissing sweetly.

Jeongguk's hand slide under omega's hoodie, caressing the soft skin of him, "And I love our pup too." He muttered in between their kiss, causing Taehyung smile.

_

Taehyung was on Jeongguk's back, getting piggy back ride as they made their way to college field.

The students and teachers cooing at the couple, fondly smiling at them

"Babyboy, won't you get bore in field?"

"No, ggukie. I wanna watch my pup's papa playing." Taehyung tightened his grip around elder's neck lightly, smiling softly.

Jeongguk's chest swell in happiness as his omega called him, "pup's papa?"

Taehyung nodded, "yup, I'm pup's mama and you are pup's papa. New nicknames until our pup born!" The chubby omegas beamed.

"Sure, pup's mama." Jeongguk chuckled, the omega was too cute for his heart.

Taehyung giggled, "I'm loving these names." He said, then kissed Jeongguk's mating mark.

The true blood smiled, "Me too, pup's mama."

"Pup's papa, what if we have twins?" Taehyung laid his head on elder's chest, as they passed through last corridor and reached the field ground.

"Hmm."Jeongguk thought for a moment, "Then it'll be great, pup's mama."

"I want twins!" Taehyung whined, "We can't say anything on this for now. Will see if we have twins or not. Okay." Jeongguk's bumped his side head against omega's who let out beautiful giggles.

"Okay, pup's papa."

______________________________________

Hope it was good ❤️
Take care 💜