Chapter4 Meeting new Person

No One's POV

Night come meaning party time. All the invited peoples were already present in hall room but the one for party was held wasn't still there. All of them was waiting for him but here Jeon Jeongguk in black suit was standing in his room looking at a bow tie with irritated expression.

"Why do I have to wear it. Can't I just go in casual clothes." He talked to himself more like whining.

"Just say you don't know how to tie a bow." Greyan teased him. He groaned.

' Oh shut up Yan. '

"Uhh what it says ummm ah hearing the truth make you burn inside or something like that right." Greyan teased again.

"Oh how will our mate think that Jeon Jeongguk 25 years old soon to be Head alpha doesn't know how to tie a fucking bow so embarrassing." Greyan  fake concerned.

' I swear Greyan if you say one word again I will punch you.'

"Hahaha my dear Gguk you have to punch yourself to punch me." Greyan stated.

Jeongguk facepalmed at his own stupid thread.

"I think I just go without this." Jeongguk said and pointed at the bow tie that was on bed.

"Mom will hunt you down to Hell if you." Greyan said.

"Aishh."

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in."

Jimin peeked his head through door.

"Hyung are you ready?"

"No Minnie. Can you please help your hyung with this." Jeongguk showed him tie. Jimin chuckled before going in fully.

"Okay." Jimin uttered and placed the small box at his bed then grabbed the tie.

In a minute Jimin tied his bow.

"You're looking good hyung." Jimin brushed off the dust from his coat.

"Thank you Minnie." Jeongguk smiled. .

"Oh yeah it's for you." Jimin picked the box and gave him.

"What is it?" Jeongguk asked after taking it.

"Gift." Jimin grinned.

"Really." Jeongguk quickly tear apart the wrapper and opened it.

"Wow."

Inside was couple of beautifully designed platinum rings.

"It's beautiful Minnie. But why there is another matching one?" Jeongguk asked confusingly. 

"This another one is for my future brother or sister in law." Jimin softly told him.

Jeongguk smiled before giving him a sweet hug.

"Thank you so much Minnie."

"Welcome hyung now let's go before Mom come." Jimin said when they pulled apart.

"Yeah wait." Jeongguk went to his wardrobe and put the ring box inside.
He went back to Jimin.

"Now let's go." Jeongguk smiled brightly.

"Yeah." Jimin hooked his arms in his.

They walked out from Jeongguk's room and went to hall.

As soon as he got down, all the guest's eyes fell on him. Jeongguk felt awkward from all the gazes.