Chapter34 Faint Kicks

Author's pov;

"Twins' mama?" Jeongguk opened the door of their room and met the darkness. With confusion, he stepped into the room and searched for a switchboard of lights.

He could smell his six months pregnant omega's scent in the room, was he sleeping this early? It's just 6 pm and they had a ceremony to attend, this night he will officially become the head alpha.

After finding the switchboard he switched on the lights then turned around, calling out his mate's name. "Tae baby—" he paused and blinked by the sight before him.

Balloons were everywhere and his mate in the middle of the room with cake in his hand and a sweet smile adorning his lips gracefully. The candles at the cake lit up prettily.

"M-mama." Jeongguk smiled, tears slowly filling in his eyes.

"Happy Birthday, Ggukie. My pups papa." Taehyung softly said as the alpha walked closer to him. "Thank you," Jeongguk whispered as he stood in front of his omega.

He stared into his omega's warm eyes smiling lovingly. Hands raised to cup his mate's chubby cheeks and pecked his forehead. "You don't have to do so much, mama. My birthday has passed already."

Taehyung pouted and looked down at the cake, "But we didn't celebrate and tonight you will be head alpha. So of course and I should be the first to wish you." He said in a small tone that boosted the alpha's affection for him.

Jeongguk softly smiled and leave a kiss on the omega's lips. "Thank you."

"Shut up and cut the cake." Taehyung's mood suddenly became annoyed. Jeongguk laughed at the mood change. "What if I don't?" He playfully raised his brows at the other who scoffed.

"Kisses? What if I don't?" Taehyung lifted one brow with a cute pout.

Jeongguk pouted too, "you know my weakness very well."

Taehyung just smiled innocently.

"Happy Birthday to you."

The couple looked at the door and saw their family, they smile at them.

The family sang a happy birthday song for Jeongguk who kept smiling and grabbed the moldable knife and cut the cake.

Clapping sounds can be heard.

Jeongguk first fed his parents then his mate.

"I love you, mama." Jeongguk pecked his mate's lips. "I know you do. And I love you too."

Jeongguk showed off his toothy smile more, placing hands over the baby bump, "I can't wait anymore." He said and pouted slightly.

His family members enjoying the cake while they stayed in the distance from them.

Taehyung giggled, "Just 3 months more baby."

Jeongguk heart melted at the baby word. "Baby sounds too good when you say." He cooed at the omega who got shy.

Taehyung lightly punched his chest, "I do call you baby. Nothing new." He pouted. "you do but not often." Jeongguk smooched his cheek.

Taehyung giggled trying to push him away.

Their family watched the couple with fond smiles.

_

Taehyung watched his mate being officially the head alpha of the red crystal pack. It made his heart burst in happiness. He felt so giddy by seeing the true blood on the stage.

Jimin and Jin were beside him, their alphas were on the stage too.

WonWook placed his hand over his chest and a red light glowed.