Chapter6 My Own Mate Hit Me

No One's POV

Jeongguk stopped what he was doing only one thing that was hitting his nostrils continuesly, the scent, his mate's scent was all he thinking.

"Coach, coach." Yeonjun who was beside him shook him.

"Huh?" Jeongguk looked at him.

"Are you fine?"

"Y-yeah. I'm going to washroom wait here and don't make them stop." Jeongguk uttered and turned his back not letting younger to say anything.

Greyan was growling chanting only one word. 'Mate. Mate.'

His eyes were glowing red which scaring the students he passed by in the way. Sniffing in air Jeongguk was following the way his mate's scent was coming. He kept sniffing and walking through the hallway until he come to the end.

He stopped infront of a door where a dusty sign of Library was written.

"Jeongguk our mate is inside." Greyan howled in excitement.

Jeongguk grinned ear to ear as he pushed the door letting himself in. The room was dusty and dark. He searched for switchboard to switch on the light when he found it the switch was broken. He sighed and walked further inside wondering what his mate was doing here.

Then the intoxicating scent of sweet vanilla and Strawberry hitted his nostrils so hard that he almost faint.

Tae heard sound of footsteps. He gasped quitely before turning off his phone's flashlight and closed the book he come here for then puted both of them inside his backpack. Tae started to feel scare thinking it's his bully again. If his bully beat him here no one will know and come to save him. He clutched his pants trembling a bit.

He heard the footsteps nearing him. He panicked and hide behind the bookshelf then saw someone other side of bookshelf.

"Please please no no not now." Tae mumbled under his breath while covering his face with his hands, thinking the person wouldn't see him.

Jeongguk smiled when he smelled his mate right next to him. He turned to face the bookshelf. He saw through space between the book that his mate was covering his face. He couldn't help but his eyes got watery seeing his mate right before him behind the shelf.

"Hey." Jeongguk called tenderly.

Tae's ears perked this was not his bully's voice but a male's tender one. He peeked through his fingers and saw a pair of red eyes glowing. He whimpered as his own eyes turned in Blue ones. Jeongguk smiled more widely when his eyes glowed blue.

If there wasn't dark and shelf they could see eachother's face but now they could only see eachother's eyes which were glowing in dark.

Tae hide himself more knowing the man was true blood.

"Hey no need to scare I won't hurt you." Jeongguk told his mate sweetly however Tae was still feeling scare after all he was just a omega and this man was True blood, what if he do something to him.

"I'm your Mate."

After those words left from his lips Tae was in complete shocked. His blue eyes widened.

'He is lying r-right?' He asked himself.

' L-Luna, is he saying the tr-truth.' Tae asked his wolf, Luna.

"I-I don't know Tae. His wolf is also saying the same thing to me." Luna answered his human.

' What to do n-now, Luna?'