Chapter15 Lies&Liars

No One's POV

"Hyung, don't give me puppy eyes. I'm still angry." Taehyung looked other way, Bogum pouted.

They were having dinner. Taehyung beside Jeongguk and in front Bogum who was giving puppy eyes for Taehyung to forgive but the latter wasn't having it.

Other family members chuckled at their cute bond.

Jeongguk sneaked his hand around Tae's waist.

"Baby, forget about it. Okay? Chil-E-Eh why are you glaring at me?" He asked when Taehyung started to glare at him.

Taehyung grabbed the pork that on table and pointed at Jeongguk who quickly backed away gulping.

Others got shock at his behaviour.

"Tae, what are you doing?" Bogum asked with wide eyes.

"Don't 'Baby and chill' me Jeon." Taehyung warned his mate who nodded furiously with scare expression.

Taehyung bite his inner lip to control himself but failed and bursted into laughter.

"H-Hyung, you should have seen your face." He laughed holding his tummy.

Others left dumbfounded.

"You." Jeongguk tickled his waist, as Tae laughed more and told other to stop.

Smile on elder's and younger's faces seeing the two mates.

They had finished their dinner and now outside of house in lawn, sitting on chairs having ice-cream, but the omegas were playing with eachother.

Kids had already fallen asleep.

"Hyung, how did you know my baby is my mate?" Jeongguk asked Bogum before taking a spoonful ice-cream into his mouth.

Bogum looked at WonWook and Jun Shi like asking for permission.

They gave him nod.

"Well Jeongguk there's something we hide from you." Bogum said, Jeongguk stopped eating and turned serious.

"What?"

When Bogum kept looking at his parents, he looked towards them but they quickly looked away. He glanced at his other family members who were nervous except his cousins and brother in laws who were confuse.

"Could someone tell me what the freak are you guys hiding from me?" Jeongguk growled, showing dominance by his tone.

They gulped, nervously glancing at eachother.

"Mom, dad what's happening?" Namjoon asked his own parents.

"Seriously? Why are you guys acting so weird?" WooHan, Jeongguk's uncle WonHoo's Alpha son asked, raising his eyebrows.

No response.

Jeongguk was practically growling at his family members, he hated it when someone hide anything from him.

"I'm bored by looking all elders nervous faces, so have mercy and tell us what are you all hiding." Yoongi borley said.

"Mom, dad." Hoseok looked at his parents then his in laws.

"We have been known Taehyung is your mate." WonWook told them, looking down at his lap.

"WHAT!!" Jeongguk stood up with wide eyes.

Taehyung and Jimin were chasing after other omegas like Jin. WooShi was taking short break under tree.

"Taehyung, that way. Yoona is going there." Jimin yelled for Tae to catch Yoona, Yoongi's sister.