Chapter20 My Love Always You

No one's pov;

Taehyung gasped, wide eyes flickering along with those candles lights decorated the garden ever so beautifully.

He spun around to see himself alone in the beautiful garden, he couldn't help but run when he saw a fluffy big bear, bigger than in size of him.

"Oh god, this is so fluffy." Taehyung hugged the bear, his family a bit far from him, smiling at the excited omega.

He pulled apart only to notice a small box attached on bear, he took it and opened the gift wrapper so fast, so excited for the thing Inside it.

He gasped yet again, a simple yet beautiful platinum pendant inside the box.

"So pretty." He said in the smallest voice, he placed the box on side and traced the pendant with his fingertips, Jeongguk walked over to him.

"Just like you."

Taehyung stood up, turning around to met with his smiling alpha. "Alpha!" He jumped on him.

Jeongguk laughed, catching the omega in his arms. "Happy birthday, my pup." He whispered softly, Taehyung hide his face in to the crook of elder's neck, near his scent gland.

He sniffed, smelling a musky faint scent belonged to his mate. It's faint yet so intoxicating and addicting.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday, I'm angry and sad." Taehyung mumbled against the Alpha's skin, sending shiver down elder's spine.

"How can I forget about my pumpkin's birthday, hmm? You are always my first priority, my love." Jeongguk whispered, his voice so smooth and soothing.

Taehyung looked up at his Alpha's face, eyes glistening with tears, looking like crystal sparkling cause of lights surrounding them.

Jeongguk wiped his tears, "Birthday boy doesn't cry, it's your day, babyboy. Smile, for your silly alpha." He closed his one eye, smiling playfully.

Taehyung giggled, squishing his Alpha's face as he pressed their lips together. "You are the best, my alpha."

Jeongguk chest swell in happiness, "My omega, you are the best. I love you so much." He pecked his lips.

Shyness taking over Taehyung right in instant as his alpha put him down, Jeongguk smiled and took the pendant in his hands.

"This pendant is a promise of mine, I won't ever leave you, I will be with you until dead separate us, my soul will be always connected with you, my heart is always yours, I'm always yours, my love always you, babyboy."

Taehyung sniffled as Jeongguk wore him the pendant while saying those words. He had never seen an alpha loving his omega like this, how could he?

Two big hands cupped omega's cheeks, thumb wiping those tears of him. "My pretty bub." His alpha kissed his temple.

His heart felt warmth, he felt loved in his Alpha's arms when Jeongguk pulled him in his embrace.

Moon above them, Jeongguk smiled at the moon.

That's when Taehyung smelled a strong intoxicating scent, musky and lavender, that smell of soil after rain. The omega almost fainted, it was such a strong smell.

Luna growling mate over and over again, howling after. Greyan howled back.

"Alpha."

Taehyung pulled away, his eyes set in Jeongguk's. His eyes turned blue, causing Alpha's eyes to change red as well.

"My omega." Jeongguk's grip around younger's waist tightened, his heart beating just as fast as like Taehyung's.

Taehyung smiled, "I, omega Kim Taehyung accept Jeon Jeongguk as my mate, my alpha, mine."

Jeongguk's eyes was getting glossy, it was such a beautiful moment, being accepted by your mate, he felt he was in another world.

Like flying upwards like a bird aimlessly, felt like flying in love with the omega in front of him.

"Thank you." Jeongguk uttered, leaning down to claim his omega's plump lips.

The moon above them shone brighter, they shone under the moonlight. Two weird lights coming out from them, blue and red.

The omega and alpha oblivious, meanwhile the family was in shock and amusement. It was utterless, so beautiful like the way those two lights surround them.

Taehyung radiating blue light while Jeongguk red, as they kept kissing forgetting everything around them. The lights blending, forming purple light now.

They pulled apart, their wolves howling in happiness, hearts content.

They smiled, not noticing how the purple light dimming down.

"I love you." Jeongguk kissed him yet again, "I l-love you too." Taehyung said between the kiss, and it just encouraged the alpha to deepen the kiss.

"What does that light means? As far I know only the head alphas of all crystal packs can shine and it also happen in the ceremony night of new head alpha." Namjoon said, looking at elders who were smiling.

All youngsters were confuse, elders smiled at them.

"It means they are true mates. Mates and true mates aren't any different but being true mates is special. True mates bond is just way more stronger than normal mates. For mates we find our mate at 18 or after 18 but for true mates, the dominant one find his or her mate at very young age. True mates are inseparable, their soul, wolves are connected, the moon goddess has her hands over those true mates. The purple means loyalty, being forever with each other even after dead."

WonWook explained, youngsters jaw dropped.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were true mates.

Bogum laughed at their priceless reaction with others, his daughter obliviously sleeping on his shoulder.

"True mates are rare to find." Rose said, "That's why only few know about it." She added, smiling softly.

•••••••••

"Ggukie~~ why did you littered me with cake??" Taehyung whined, feeling sticky as he was covered with cake.

Jeongguk chuckled, closing the door of his bedroom behind him.

His mate looked so cute with cake icing all over him, he could see that pout of his lips.

Jeongguk showed his bunny smile, going over bed table to get a tissue box. He walked over to sulking omega again.

"Let me clean you, babyboy." The true blood said softly, grabbing his Omega's forearm.

Taehyung huffed, standing still. Smiling Jeongguk wiped icing off Taehyung's face, as his face got clean Jeongguk got an pout; an adorable pout that he couldn't resist and kiss it away.

Taehyung pouted more, Jeongguk leaned down and kissed his pouty lips again.

Taehyung kept pouting to get more kisses from his alpha who of course did as his mate wanted.

"Okay enough, you need to shower now." Jeongguk put his pointer finger above Taehyung's lips who whined. "Don't be whiny, my cute pup. I'll give you kisses and cuddles after shower."

Taehyung licked his finger and ran inside bathroom while giggling, leaving a frozen Jeongguk.

He looked at his finger, "Damn such a tease." He muttered, shaking his head.

______________________________________

Yay double update ✨😚
Hope it was good ❤️
Take care 💜