Chapter26 cookie waste crime

Author's pov;

"Pup's mama, you need anything?" Jeongguk asked, walking to his mate who was doing his homework on study desk.

"No, pup's papa." Taehyung answered, without looking at true blood. "Okay." Jeongguk kissed head and went over omega's bed.

He came Taehyung's home hours ago, only to find the omega was studying for his exams. So he played with Guyoung, the little alpha girl was amazing partner in games to be honest.

He sighed out as once his body rested on the fluffy bed of his mate. He stared at his mate, how well he was studying.

His lips curled upwards in a proud smile, feeling himself so lucky to have his mate. Having to have pups with his mate, made him feel tickles in his tummy.

His wolf howling in his mind happily.

"Pup's mama, we will go for run tonight. Okay?" Jeongguk asked, Taehyung moved his head at his mate's direction, wide eyes shone in happiness.

"Yes please!" He cutely blinked his eyes, Jeongguk chuckled, "I asked you if we can, pup's mama." He said, smiling.

"Yes! I miss running. It's been long I haven't gone for run." The omega pouted, playing with his pen. "Me too, babyboy. Let's go for run, our pup will like too." Jeongguk smiled.

Taehyung smiled too, "I'll finish these notes soon then." He said and quickly got back on his study.

Jeongguk chuckled, and closed his eyes. He didn't realize when he fell asleep.

_

"Pup's papa, wake up. I'm done." Taehyung shook his mate's body, Jeongguk stirred up slowly.

"Oh pup's mama, rest for a while." Jeongguk pulled him down, Taehyung gasped, falling over true blood. "Careful, pup will get hurt."

"I won't let it happen." Jeongguk uttered, wrapping his hands around other's waist, as he closed his eyes.

Taehyung smiled softly, "I know, but wake up I wanna run." He whined trying to pull apart. "No, I wanna hold you like this."

"woahh!" Taehyung gasped when Jeongguk moved to his side, taking the omega on top along as well.

"I missed you." Jeongguk said, his eyes meeting omega's shimmering eyes, whose lips curved up in a small smile as he leaned forward and pecked his Alpha's lips.

"I missed you too. Pup missed you too." Taehyung placed Alpha's hand over this stomach, the Alpha caressing it gently. "Papa missed you too, pup." He smiled softly at omega's tummy.

Taehyung giggled, "Kissie." He puckered his lips,

Jeongguk looked at him and smiled. He leaned in and kissed his omega sweetly, "my pup's mama, why are you so pretty." He brushed his lips against omega's.

"Don't be cheesy, baby can bear you." Taehyung whispered, gently pushing away his alpha.

"That's even better, our pup should know how romantic and cheesy I am." Jeongguk cheekily said, and Luna snorted.

"Cheesy bastard."

Taehyung quickly covered his mouth, shaking his head, "It was Luna, not me." He whined, Jeongguk just chuckled, "me and Greyan know. We've known you two too well."

Jeongguk pinched his chubby cheeks.

_

Two wolves running, the black wolf bigger than the beautiful white wolf.

Jeongguk chased his Omega, who kept running away from him. Their long furs blowing as they run.

They played, wandered around the forest until the omega felt tired and sat down above the grass, his white tail wrapped around himself.