Chapter30 the risk

Author's pov;

Taehyung stared at Jeongguk with teary eyes as he sat on the hospital bed. The alpha had tears in his eyes too.

As soon they knew they might be having twins, Jeongguk drove to the hospital with his mate. The different hospital, located in the town hall, not the previous one where they encountered the beta gynecologist.

The omega gynecologist had confirmed that there was indeed another pup growing in Taehyung's womb.

The fetus was very small to notice at first, maybe the previous gynecologist they consult before had missed noticing.

The emotional omega hugged his equally emotional alpha, "we are gonna be parents of two pups, pup's papa." He whispered, softly crying. Jeongguk rubbed back, "We should be calling each other twin's mama papa from now." The alpha uttered kissing his head.

Taehyung giggled, as they pulled away. Jeongguk smiled and wiped his omega's tears who did the same with him.

"Twins' papa."

"Twins' mama." Jeongguk booped his nose.

Both sat on the front seat of the seat the gynecologist was sitting on with a sweet smile. "Congratulations once again, alpha and luna." She beamed.

Taehyung blushed at the luna word, even he was used to it because his wolf's name was also luna, this luna name was different, it made him flustered.

Jeongguk just smiled ear to ear, "Thank you."

"So, shall we talk about his health?" The omega lady asked, intertwining her hands together as she stared at the couple.

The couple nodded their heads.

"This is your first time of pregnancy, right?" She asked Taehyung, "yes." The doctor hummed, "you look very young. How old are you, luna?"

Luna had been rolling his eyes, why? Cause he was bored of hearing his name again and again. Taehyung told him to go to sleep which he gladly complies with.

"18," Jeongguk answered, he bit his inner cheek in anxiety about what the doctor gonna say.

Her eyes widened before she nodded her head. "Hmm."

Taehyung grasped Jeongguk's hand, "is there anything wrong?" He asked, fear creeping his heart.

"Uh no. Nothing is wrong. You are perfectly fine. Baby A is healthy and strong, might be an alpha or beta. But baby B is weak but healthy. It happens sometimes, that we get to know about the other baby quite late. Just be cautious about your health, if you feel anything wrong come here. I'll prescribe some vitamins. Eat well and rest well but also, don't rest all the time, do some small exercise daily for 10 minutes, how much you can. Okay?" She said, writing the names of vitamins in the notebook. Then she handed it to Jeongguk with a small smile.

"Okay." Jeongguk nodded his head with the same smile, but Taehyung was still not convinced after hearing that. "Is our baby B perfectly fine?" He asked, one hand over his tummy protectively.

"Yes, Luna." The gynecologist assured with a sweet smile, Taehyung smiled too. "Thank you."

"Alpha, Can I talk with you regarding a pack issue?" She asked Jeongguk who nodded.

The true blood looked at his pregnant omega who was already staring at him with wide shining eyes. He smiled softly and wiped Taehyung's tears stained cheek, "Mama, can you wait for me in the car? We will go to the cemetery after I finish okay." He caressed his chubby cheeks.

The gynecologist smiled softly, watching their cute moment.

"Okay. Come fast, twins' papa." Taehyung stood up and bowed to the doctor then kissed his alpha's cheek. The male omega left with a huge grin on his face.