Chapter12 Acceptance

No One's POV

Jeongguk sighed looking at Lake, it's midnight and here in forest he was cursing at himself. After thinking so much of why his mate ran away again he finally knew why.

It's all because of his own stupid self, who the fuck called his own mate 'fat' at their first meeting as in human form. Who? Oh yeah Jeon fucking scoodoocoopid stupid Jeongguk.

"The fuck was wrong with me. He is probably hurt that I called him fat, why? Jeongguk why? Urghh!!" He pulled his hair in frustration.

"You're so dumb." Jeongguk sighed and laid on his back.

"He is so beautiful, chubby cute cheeks, unique smile, twinkling eyes, everything about him is so beautiful. His both human and wolf form is so memorising. But what I did? I hurt him, he probably doesn't want to see me now. I won't blame him, it's my fault again."

"W-what if he r-reject me."

"No, no, no, Jeongguk don't think like that. Please don't." Greyan pleaded, even the thought of getting reject was so painful.

••••••••••

"I told you Luna he will reject me." Tae cried, he had been crying since the moment he ran out from principal office to forest.

There was so many negative thoughts running inside his mind.

"But he didn't even say he is going to reject us." Luna pointed out.

"But he will. Didn't you hear he said I'm fat and I'm sure he doesn't want a fat ass as his mate." Tae mumbled against his hand.

Tae sobbed, Luna sighed.

"Taebear where are you? It's midnight." Bogum's voice boomed inside his mind.

Tae sniffed and wiped his tears.

"I'm fine hyung, just getting some fresh air."

"Bear, is there something wrong you're sounding sad."

"No hyung, I'm fine."

"Okay bear, come back soon. It's not safe to stay outside this late."

"I will hyung, just some minutes more."

Bogum hummed and cutted off the link.

Tae sobbed and wanted to hug his knees even more close to his chest but his tummy was getting on way. He glared down at his stomach and clenched his fist.

"It's all your fault, I'm trying so hard to be slim but why you always pops out. Can't you just disappear, I wanna be slim. I want to be slim." Tae yelled at his stomach, he might looking crazy for yelling on his own body part but what could he do, he was just so helpless. Fear his mate might reject him, helpless that he couldn't do anything about it, anxious about his own body.

He tried since the day he realised being fat wasn't good. But never he got slim instead he gained more weight. He tried

Bogum and Rose didn't know that he sometimes tried to kill himself but one day Guyoung saw him cutting his wrist and cried of why he was cutting himself. After that day he never dared to do it again, realizing it'll hurt his parents like hyung and noona more than he thought.

Guyoung's cries made him realise killing himself would not only kill him but his hyung too who raised him after his real parents died in accident and his noona too who loved him like her own son, if he died who will be there for them.