Chapter27 safe place

(Ignore the mistakes🙇‍♂️)

Author's pov;

So Jeongguk was baking cookies at 4 am, he needed to bake right now because he knew once his mate will wake up, his angry face will greet him.

And the true blood didn't want that.

Jeongguk groaned, he leaned his body against the fridge, eyes drifting close. He didn't realize when he falls asleep and his cookies inside the oven were slowly burning.

Jeongguk opened his eyes, he sniffed in the air and cursed, quickly going over to the oven, "shit! Fuck no!"

He opened the oven and met with black smoke. He coughed hard, making hand like a fan. Without wearing gloves he took the tray of cookies out only to drop it on the floor.

He hissed in pain, burnt finger between his lips in an instant. "Fuck." He muttered, sucking his burnt fingers.

He put his fingers under the cold tap water while taking out an ointment from the cabinet above him.

He wiped his fingers and closed the tap and opened the ointment lid. As he was about to put the med in his wound a sleepy voice interrupted him.

"Pup's papa."

Jeongguk turned around, "Pup's mama." He said, being kind of surprise to see his sleepy mate standing near the kitchen counter.

"What are you doing, pup's papa?" Taehyung rubbed his eyes, a pout adorning his lips.

His round figure made its way to the true blood that scratched the back of his nape.

"I was baking cookies, pup's mama." He put the ointment near the sink.  "At 4 am?" Taehyung questioned, looking at his alpha with his squinted eyes.

Jeongguk cooed, his omega was looking so fluffy; hair messy, loose pajama, the pout of his lips, adorable confused expression. He was so whipped for Taehyung.

"Ah babyboy, I was making cookies for you. I didn't want to see you angry with me anymore."

Taehyung blinked, a hand flew over his mouth as a yawn escaped him. "You don't have to, Pup's papa. I was just moody at that time." He spoke through his yawn.

Jeongguk wrapped a hand around the younger's waist and smiled softly, "I felt guilty for making you angry and cry, pup's mama." He kissed his crown top.

Taehyung hummed, nodding then laid his head on the elder's hard chest. "Mmm, it's okay. I'm not angry with you anymore, I'm good." He looked up and flashed a cute smile at his mate who pecked his lips.

"You are so cute." Jeongguk squished younger's bread cheeks, smooching every now too.

Taehyung giggled, trying to pull away. Then his eyes landed on Jeongguk's slightly red fingers. 

"What happened to your fingers, pup's papa?" Taehyung instantly raised a question and took the elder's hand, he inspected his fingers.

"Ahh this.." Jeongguk displayed a sheepish smile and explained the reason.

Taehyung semi glared at him, before his eyes filled with tears. Jeongguk panicked, "Bubba, you are crying? Why?" He wiped his tears.

"Idiot." Taehyung puffed his cheeks, still glaring at his mate who cooed, "But I'm an idiot in your love."

Taehyung pouted and lightly slapped the true blood's chest. "You are a big-time stupid, see what you did to yourself." He poked his alpha's nose who chuckled.