Chapter33 Baby Bump

Author's pov;

Taehyung was currently in 5 months of his pregnancy, has finished exams, and everything so now he was free. summer holidays. 

"Yah! mama! You have summer holiday doesn't mean you can jump around like a rabbit!"

Jeongguk's stern voice heard across the living room causing the omega to pout as he cutely glared at his alpha.

"Yah! Papa! You have training all the time doesn't mean I can't enjoy my holiday!" Taehyung counter back, still glaring.

Jun Shi covered her mouth, watching the two glaring at each other from the stairs. She just needed to laugh at the moment.

Jeongguk had become very grumpy because of all the training shit and not being able to take care of his baby. All the time drowning into pack works

Which certainly the same with Taehyung because his alpha was always out so to make him jealous he was pretending to have fun while it was the opposite.

"You." Jeongguk pointed his index finger at the omega with one hand on his hip. "What me huh?" Taehyung dared, putting both hands on his hips as he stepped forward.

Eyes glaring hole at the true blood's.

Jeongguk put down his finger before bursting into laughter. Seeing him laughing Taehyung too began laughing out loud.

Jun Shi chuckled, shaking her head she made her way upstairs.

"I miss you," Taehyung said once their laughs died, he pouted sadly and put his hands over his bump. Jeongguk's heart ached and a sad smile appeared on his face. "Sorry, mama, I can't be with you all the time nowadays." He got closer to his omega to bring him in a warm hug.

Taehyung hooked his hands behind his back, hugging back as the pout went longer. Jeongguk sniffed his sweet scent. 

"Your scent has gotten sweeter, is it because of our pups?" Jeongguk one hand went down his omega's tummy, softly caressing it.

Taehyung let out few sniffles, "Maybe." He uttered.

Jeongguk pulled away and lifted his chin. He smiled softly at his crying omega. "Mama looks more pretty when he cries, pups." He chuckled.

"So you want me to keep crying?" Taehyung retorted with a fierce gaze. Pulling his finger down Jeongguk chuckled nervously, "t-that's not what I m-mean, twin's mama."

"Whatever." Taehyung wiped his tears and proceeded to go to the kitchen. The mood went from emotional to annoyed.

Jeongguk's scratched his head, "Mood swings is bitch." He pouted. Stretching his arms out he yawned and headed to the kitchen too.

To see what his omega was eating this time.

Taehyung was sitting on top of the counter and a spoon and bowl in his hand, stirring something. He looked at the counter and saw the open lids of two small jars.

His expression turned into a disgusting one as soon he recognized what those jars contain. His omega was making a mixture of Peanut butter and jam.

"I don't have any appetite left in me." Greyan let out a vomiting sound in his mind that made his desire to vomit more.

Taehyung began eating it.

"Is that even edible?" Jeongguk didn't realize when he voiced out these words and the outcome was the dark glare of his omega.

Jeongguk's hands flew over his mouth, eyes widened in fear. The memory of being chased by his omega with a blanket flashes in his mind.

He knew he screwed up when the omega put down the spoon on the kitchen counter with a loud bang that made the true blood flinch.