Chapter37 Kidnapped

Author's pov;

Jeon household was chaos, Jun Shi and Jin being, basically, teacher and taking a class of each decorating team member who was assigned to make the house beautiful for the baby shower and engagement of Taehyung and Jeongguk.

The problem was, the decoration hasn't done yet and which made the two omegas so angry. The workers were sweating a lot due to the strong angry pheromones of those two omegas'. 

Taehyung peeked his head from his and Jeongguk's room, "wow." His eyes wandered at the beautiful scenery before him, the pretty white Lilly was the first to catch his attention. He gasped, the theme was white and purple, both his and his mate's favorite color.

That's too good.

Suddenly he was pulled back inside gently, "mama, I told you to not go out yet. The decoration is yet to be done."

The now 7 and half months pregnant omega pouted, placing his hands on his lover's chest, "I'm just excited and curious."

Jeongguk chuckled, "so am I, bubs but we gotta wait, or mom and Jin will be angry at us." He tapped the pouty omega's nose.

"Ouch." Taehyung stepped back, cupping his round belly. Jeongguk smiled, "Are they being hyper?" He gently caressed the male's baby bump.

Taehyung nodded his head, pouting. "They are excited about their baby shower." He suddenly giggled and hugged his mate who laughed warmly, "Sure they are. I'm excited as well." 

"Twins' papa, I will take care of this pack like my own child."

Jeongguk smiled fondly, eyes getting teary. "I know you will, Bubba and I believe in you." He patted his head and planted a kiss over it.

Taehyung smiled shyly, pulling away from the hug. 

"You love me?"

Jeongguk grinned, "Who said that?" He played.

Taehyung crossed his arms against his chest, "I hate you." He grumbled angrily. Eyebrows raised in anger with a pout.

Jeongguk grabbed his hands gently and turn him around to pull him closer so Taehyung back was pressed against his chest now. The omega gasped softly at it.

The alpha put his chin over his mate's shoulder, "You know my love for you is indescribable. And I'm not good with words so I can just say, you have my heart, only you, and no one can change this fact."

Taehyung let himself smile at his words. "Same dude."

Jeongguk playfully hit his head, lightly. "I'm your soon-to-be fiance, not a dude." He hissed.

Taehyung giggled, "Yeah bro."

The alpha wrapped his arms around the omega's shoulder tightly, "Call me bro or dude one more time see after our pups born how I will punish you with all toys I have stored in a safe place." He whispered huskily next to Taehyung's ear and sensually bite on it.

Taehyung closed his eyes, fisting on his pants. It did some things inside him. "Uh okay okay I won't, let me go, I feel suffocation." He wiggled himself out from Jeongguk's grip and stood some feet away from him, turning around.

Jeongguk folded his arms over his chest with a sly smirk decorating his face. Wiggling his eyebrows twice at the omega, "Up for it, huh?" He teased.

Taehyung pouted, "shut up."

Jeongguk chuckled.

"By the way, do you actually have these toys?" Taehyung asked innocently widening his eyes. Jeongguk laughed, throwing his head back, "No, I was just joking."