Chapter43 mom

Author's pov;

The twins were now half and five months, Sooyon was very much the one who always starts to fuss at the smallest things but Seon-mi was calmer than her, the only thing she would cry for was her parents' attention and milk.

And right now, Sooyon was crying because her father had been out for pack work since morning and Seon-mi is sleeping.

"Sooyonie, baby hush."

When Taehyung said Sooyon will be papa's girl he meant it and it came true too.

Noticing sleeping Seon-mi on the bed beginning to move in her sleep Taehyung quickly headed out of the room so she won't wake up because of her twin's cries. He had already put the pillow on her both side so no fear of her falling cause twins had been trying to roll over their tummies quite often.

"Papa will be back soon, my pup." Like before he tried to comfort his daughter but no use, rocking her back and forth in his arms he walked through the staircase carefully while letting out a calm pheromone.

He and Jeongguk had moved back upstairs again a month ago. The downstairs one they used to stay at Taehyung's pregnancy time is going to be the twins' playroom.

"Sooyonie, my pretty alpha, wait a little more." He kissed her temple but the cries kept going on.

She needed her father right now.

"TaeTae, why is she crying this much?"

Taehyung had tears in his eyes as he snapped his head in his mother-in-law's direction who was coming from the kitchen. "She wants her papa, mom. But he is not gonna be back till night." He let out a sob, feeling awful how he can not stop her crying child.

Jun Shi ran up to him in worry, "Tae, don't cry. It happens. You tried feeding her?" She asked and tried to take her granddaughter but she cried harder.

"I tried but she refused. What should I do, mom? I can't see her crying like this." The young omega wiped the child's tears, her face was turning red.

"Go to her father. It's the only way. She needs her father's arms around her." Jun Shi flashed a small smile. "B-But Seon-mi?" Taehyung stuttered, how can he leave his other daughter.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her. She is a heavy sleeper anyway." She gave him an assuring smile.

On the way to the pack border, the pack members he passed by asking why the little alpha is crying, giving him advice on what to do or how to do it. He would politely excuse himself and hurried to his mate.

Jeongguk's ear perked when he heard the faint cries of his younger twin daughter.

"Mama, why am I hearing Sooyon's cry? Are you near me?" He linked his mate instantly.

"Yes, she has been crying for you, Sooyonie's papa."

Jeongguk's eyes widened as he looked around, frantically searching to see his mate's figure. And not even a minute he saw a chubby figure running in his direction. The patrolling wolves worriedly watched as their alpha ran up to their Luna.

"Mama.." Jeongguk started but Taehyung was fast to give him their daughter. "Try to calm her down, she has been crying for you." The omega panted, a hand on his hip wiping his sweat with the back of his hand, exhaling and inhaling.

Jeongguk nodded and his gaze fell on his crying daughter. "Sooyonie." Voice as soft as a mere whisper, filled with love and fondness.

A smile made its way to Taehyung's lips when the little alpha stopped crying and the smile that was sported by Jeongguk is endearing for him.