Chapter41 names \(ϋ)/

Author's pov;

"I was being taken by that alpha outside of the darkroom when suddenly Lisa noona showed up at the door. She and the Scarlet head alpha argued a lot while I was in his hold. I was crying to let me go, my head was hurting a lot, he was pulling my hair really hard." Taehyung paused to sniffle.

Jeongguk who was beside his sleeping daughters' crib fisted his hands upon hearing it. All the family members were seated inside the hospital room Taehyung was gonna stay for the next 1 or 2 weeks.

Taehyung was on the bed with Jun Shi by his side, caressing his hair after what the new mother had told them.

"Lisa noona told him she has killed everyone and if he doesn't let me go, she will kill him too and she doesn't care if he is her brother."

Everyone gasped, including Jeongguk. "That monster is her brother." He exclaimed in a hushed tone, not wanting to scare his princesses.

Taehyung looked at him and nodded, "I was shocked. He didn't let me go and slam her head against the nearest wall, I yelled at him because of it and he-he slapped me and-and threatened if I don't shut up he will kill my pups." He sobbed.

Jeongguk hung his head down, yes he was angry but moreover, ok himself. His mate, his love was getting hurt and he couldn't do anything to save them. He failed miserably in keeping his family safe.

A tear fell from his eye.

Taehyung sensed the sudden scent change of his mate, it was gloomy and angry too.

"But fortunately, Lisa noona hasn't lost her consciousness. When he pulled out of the darkroom, Lisa noona pressed a knife against his throat from back ----

"Let him go!" Lisa shouted at her brother who smirked, "yeah, a pathetic beta like you can't do anything to me." He smugly said.

Lisa gritted her teeth and glanced at Taehyung who was pleading through his teary eyes, hands clutched over his belly securely.

"Let go of him!" Lisa pressed the knife against his skin, the alpha hissed. "Even if I die I won't let that red crystal pack live Peacefully! Have you forgotten that fucking Jeon Jeongguk killed our father!" He yelled side glancing at the beta.

Lisa chuckled, "He deserved it! In selfishness and hungry for powers, he killed a whole pack! Do you fucking understand! Over a hundred wolves died! He destroyed the most beautiful and peaceful pack!" She raged tears spilling from her eyes as she looked back at the old-time when she witnesses a kid's -same age as her's- the head being ripped off by her cruel father.

"And you are doing the same, brother. Please, you still have time. Leave all of this and start a new one. You can do it, please brother I beg you. I don't want to be your killer."

Hyeon mused for a few seconds and Taehyung felt the grip on his hair loosening. The pregnant omega thought maybe her words had influenced him and he was going to free him but oh, how wrong he thought when Hyeon grasped his sister's wrist and twisted it. The knife fell to the ground.

Lisa cried, stepping back from her brother who chuckled darkly as he tightened the grip on Taehyung's hair again and a whimper left the omega.

"You'd really I would be listening to your bullshits and leave all of this? You still don't know me, sister." Hyeon faced the beta who was holding her wrist as the omega kept fighting to be free. "Let me tell you, after him." I'm gonna send our little brother, that omega far from there. Sell him." He laughed maniacally.

Humanity had died, he was no longer a human but a fucking monster.

Lisa's eyes darkened, changing into the real color. Fangs showed as series of low growls left her lips, growls of anger.