Chapter35 engagement [m]

WARNING: [m (not detailed)]

[those who are having Ramadan fast please skip until you see dots and big space]

________

Author's POV;

Jeongguk's canines sunk into Taehyung's neck, gently remarking his omega who let out a mix of a moan and whimper, eyes closed tightly.

"Ggukie." Taehyung's fist on Jeongguk's bicep tightened as he kept abusing his bottom lip to help himself in staying quiet.

Their family was just right behind the wall Taehyung was pressed against.

"Mm, stop." Taehyung dropped his head on the wall, having a hard time suppressing his moans. Jeongguk's hand rested on his back, one caressing his baby bump soothingly.

Jeongguk pulled out and licked the wound for it to heal. "How can I stop, when you caused this, hmm?" He rasped next to his omega's ear making him shiver.

The omega was horny, in the middle of their movie night with the family members. Jeongguk noticed the way he was so uneasy and brought him out of their family, only to know his crave for sex but as well refuse to do it at the moment.

"You want it, don't you?" Jeongguk looked straight into the omega's eyes, lust fogging his eyes mind, just like his mate.

Taehyung bit his lip as his ears perked at their family's loud voices.

"But they are here? And I am not a silent one." Taehyung pouted, his hands raised to play with Jeongguk's collar.

"And that's what I love." Jeongguk winked. Taehyung gasped, "Stupid." He slapped the alpha's cheek lightly.

Jeongguk just chuckled.

"And also is it safe to make love? I mean I have read it's safe but you know my condition and I am so horny." Taehyung whined, making a crying face.

Jeongguk cooed and pinched his bread cheeks, "Your gynecologist said it's okay to make love as long as it's gentle, vanilla sex. And I'll be gentle. I can't even imagine hurting you three." He pecked his omega's lips whose eyes lit up.

"Yay." Taehyung cheered throwing his hand in the air. Jeongguk laughed quietly.

"Let's go to our room or you want to do right here." Jeongguk pressed his knee against Taehyung's lower part causing the omega to let out a deep moan.

Jeongguk loved that sound so he teased the horny omega more.

"Roo-room please." Taehyung bit his lip hard, as he began grinding against Jeongguk's knee. The alpha had a huge smirk on his face as he drew circles on Taehyung's back.

Taehyung moaned quietly and grasped his alpha's shoulder for support.

"Sure, my love." Jeongguk stepped back just to pick his omega in bridal, the omega had gotten quite heavy than before, the two additional weight growing inside his stomach.

Jeongguk smiled and busied himself on kissing his mate hungrily. After months, they were getting intimate again.

Of course, they were hungry for each other. 

Now the difficulty was how to get upstairs without getting caught by the family members cause the staircase to the second floor was through the hall where their family was.

Jeongguk pulled away, "keep quiet as much you can, mama. We don't want anyone noticing us, right." He leaned closer to his ear, "baby boy."

Taehyung shuddered at the sudden change of his mate's voice that gave him pleasure weirdly. And the nickname just additional, it's been long since Jeongguk called him that.