Chapter5 Cutiepie

No One's POV

Next day
Somewhere;

"You're grounded for two days."

"But why?"

"You're grounded and that's final. No argues."

In Red Crystal Pack

"Jeongguk."WonWook called his son who just come back from run.

"Yeah?" Jeongguk wiped his sweats with the back of his hand.

"Which subject you wanna teach?" WonWook asked.

Jeongguk thought for a while before shrugging.

"Anything is fine Dad."

WonWook hummed.

"Your uncle said they needed a football teacher to train the players. Will you work?"

"Yeah okay." He answered plainly and went away to his room.

"YOU CAN WORK AFTER 2 DAYS." His father shouted from back. He gave thumps up.

Jeongguk fell on his bed exhausted. He ran in forest like 4 hours since he woke at 5 am till 9 am.

"Tired." He mumbled and fell in sleep.

After two days;

"Jeongguk eat all of them." Jun Shi glared at her son who rolled his eyes.

Currently they were having breakfast in dining room only Jeongguk, Jun Shi and WonWook as his Siblings went back to their respective packs.

"Mom I finished." Jeongguk uttered annoyingly pushing the plate.

Jun Shi gasped at his behaviour.

"Jeongguk you shouldn't have disrespect the food." Jun Shi scolded him.

"What's gotten into you you're behaving like a teenage boy from yesterday."

Jeongguk sighed, he knew he was behaving immature.

"Sorry mom I'm just don't feel like eating anymore. I should go now." Jeongguk stood up from chair and hugged his mother and father.

"Bye mom and dad." Jeongguk left.

"Hon." Jun Shi looked at her husband before sitting beside him.

"He is looking sad." Jun said.

"I know Hun. It's probably not able to find his mate." WonWook sighed.

..........

Jeongguk got in his car and started engine. He didn't feel like going anywhere but in forest to searched for his mate again like from the fast two days. He had been going at same place where he last smelled his mate's scent. He didn't left a corner of the forest but no progress.

He was losing his hope again but he didn't want to give up not now.

He sighed when he was infront of Bangtan College. He parked his car and walked inside.

All the students were shocked to see the most strongest Pack's soon to be Alpha was there. They didn't know he was going to teach them. Some were drooling over him, giving him stares and all but sorry he didn't give shit about you guys.(<XD)

He went straight to his Uncle's office who was owner and Principal of this college. He knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'.

Jeongguk opened the door and surprised to see Park Bogum with his uncle. His father told him at party night that older had emergency that's why he left so suddenly.