Stardust Chapter 41

Start from the beginning

He sighs, nodding, "Yeah..." Dean agrees eyes narrowing in thought, "you even want it back?"

"I'm working for Crowley, aren't I?" The hunter amends Belle rolling her eyes. So no, could he really want anything in the state he's in? Probably not. Is the elder brother gonna face that reality? Nope.

Before she can voice those opinions, she felt a hand tighten around her mouth and then black.

Okay, has she mentioned she is so fucking done with getting kidnapped?

***

When the teen came to she heard arguing, which, of course that'd be the first thing that was there. "How about I rip you to shreds?" Dean yelled at who ever was right out of Belle's expanding vision. Blinking away the darkness, her eyes adjusted to seeing probably one creature she would NOT have minded never seeing again.

Meg smiled at the elder brother, "Kinky, I like. A little Q&A first, if you don't mind. Now, where's your boss?"

Belle laughed, a kind of hysterical self deprecating tone that drew the attention of the room toward her. "No, no," the teen carried on, "Ignore me, just a mental breakdown."

The demon walks over to her, grabbing her face, "Hello Ecclesia, it's been a while."

"Don't call me that." Belle threatened face dark, "Unless you wanna see how well you fair when I'm out of these chains.

The creature beams maniacally, "Oh that sounds fun."

"It will be," Belle whispers sweetly, "wanna give it a go..."

Sam coughed harshly dragging the attention of the two women to him. "You think we work for somebody?"

Fucking idiot. Belle thinks, really? Deny that? Just say you're the King of Hell's bitch and move on.

"I happen to know for a fact you've been juggling Crowley's orphans. Now where is he?" Meg purred, a pout on her lips. The teen threw her head back as they continued to go back and forth, at one point Meg plopped on Dean's lap, which, funny if you didn't realize that he was hopelessly in love with a certain creature on the opposite side of the spectrum, in all ways. Finally Sam had realized Meg wasn't gonna do shit and she left leaving them all tied up. At the end the boys end up making a deal with her, work with them, get Crowley and they all go on their separate ways, on the condition big old Crowles coughs up Sam's soul.

Fun, right?

By the time the discussion finished and the two Demons left the run down room they were staying in, Belle had managed to get out of her binds, slashing both of the men's ropes as she left the room. "What are you doing?" Dean demands as he follows Sam out, brows furrowed.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked, shrugging on his jacket as his brothers jaw ticks in anger.

Belle rolled her eyes, she'd forgotten how much they'd fought. "mean, what are you doing?!" Dean shouts, eyes dark with anger.

This was gonna be a long fucking night.

***

Belle watched Dean uncomfortably as they sat in the house, Sam off somewhere doing who knows what as the elder brother paced the house, sneaking glances at his daughter cleaning a substitute gun, his old one.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or actually use your words?" Her voice broke the stillness of the room, making him jump on his heels. "Gonna tell me where Sam went or?"

Dean grimaced, putting down the paper in his hands to sit acrossed from Belle, shifting in the chair. "He's trying to get Cas' attention, he's been MIA with some angel pissing match."