"You heard me ." The waitress said , crossing her arms over her chest .

Louis could see the anger in Harry's eyes , turning them dark , he immediately got up and took a hold of his bicep , gently . "Let's go , Harry . She's not worth it ." He tried pulling him away but Harry didn't move . "Haz , please ." Louis whispered , hugging his torso and stroking his cheek , trying to get his eyes back to their green colour .

"You disgust me ." She said and turned around to walk . Harry tried following her but Louis hugged him closer , burying his face in the tattoed boy's neck .

"Is there something wrong ?" An older guy in a button shirt and jeans walked in , looking both sides ; Harry and Louis versus the rude waitress .

"I suggest you stay the fuck away from Louis . You have no fucking right to talk to him like that ." Harry growled , making Louis shiver in fear .

"Would you please tell me what's going on here ?" The older guy walked towards Harry and Louis . "I want this waitress fired ." Harry said , looking at the older guy .

"May I ask why ?" The older guy asked , looking in confusion between the couple and the waitress . "She was being rude to us for being gay ." Harry's voice was deep and frightening .

"Is that true ?" The older guy asked , looking at the waitress . "Being gay is disgusting ." The waitress said .

Harry tried walking towards her but Louis hugged him tighter , looking up at his face , "Relax . Please . For me ." But Harry couldn't relax , he was looking at the waitress in hatred , and if looks could kill this waitress would be dead a long time ago .

"Harry , please . You scare me ." Louis whispered , heart beating fast . Harry looked down at him , seeing the fear in his eyes and visibly relaxing , wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist , holding him close to him .

"I'm sorry for what happened , guys , I will get another waiter to give you your orders . And you ," He turned to the waitress , "To my office , now ."

She huffed and walked away , the couple sat back down in the booth , waiting for their orders .

"I'm sorry this date went wrong ." Harry whispered , lifting Louis to sit in his lap . Louis put his head on Harry's shoulder , nuzzling his neck , "It's okay . You're here , that's all I need ." Louis said .

Harry smiled and hugged him closer , planting kisses on his cheek . Louis giggled , making Harry smile and plant more kisses on his neck , getting him to giggle and push his head away .

"No more tickles ." Louis pouted , making Harry chuckle at his cuteness . He moved his fingers on Louis' side , tickling him gently , the boy burst into giggling fit and pushed his hand away , "I said no more !" Harry rolled his eyes and was about to attack the cute boy in his lap again , when a waiter walked over them , smiling , with their hot chocolate . Louis slid off Harry's lap , with Harry's arm still around him .

"There you go , guys ." He smiled nicely , placing the two cups carefully on the table . The couple smiled at him and thanked him , when the waiter said "Can I ask something ?"

Harry and Louis looked at him in confusion , but nodded . "It;s a bit embarrassing and awkward , but .. I want to come out , and I just don't know how . I have a boyfriend for over four months and we both want to come out , but we're scared ."

The couple smiled at him , "You can sit with us , you know ." Louis smiled , the waiter smiled at them .

"So , let's start ; This is Louis and i'm Harry ," Harry introduced them , and the waiter smiled , "I'm Ashton ."

"Well , Ashton , the advise I can give you is not to wait , do it a soon as possible ." Harry said . "You need to trust your family and friends , and even if they won't accept you , it means they're not important in your life . If they don't accept who you are they're not worth your worry  ." Louis added .

Ashton smiled at them , "Thank you guys , it helped a lot ." He got up and thanked them again , walking away with a smile .

"He's cute ." Louis said , and Harry raised his eyebrow at him , the fingers of the hand he had around the smaller boy's waist poking at his ribs , "Should I remind you who you belong to ?"

Louis laughed and held on Harry's fingers , stopping his attack . "No , because i'm yours ." He smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips , smiling . Harry smiled back into the kiss , pulling back and pressing a few more kisses to his cheek .

"My mum , Gemma and Robin aren't home , wanna come to my place and watch a movie ?" Harry asked once they were inside the car , turning the heater on .

"Yeah , that'll be great ." Louis smiled , rubbing his hands together to keep himself warm . Harry smiled at him and turned to the steering wheel , driving home .

A few minutes later they were at Harry's place , hurrying in and closing the door . They settled on the couch , coveres in a fluffy blanket and cuddled into eachother . Harry was searching a movie , while Louis laid on top of him , tracing the tattoos on his arm .

"Do you wanna watch 'Life of Pi' or 'The Possession' ?" Harry asked , looking at Louis . "Life of Pi . Don't like scary movies ."

Harry chuckled at him , placing a soft kiss to his forehead , before putting the movie on . He moved his hand to stroke Louis' spine , smiling proudly when he heard him sigh in pleasure .

"You like it , don't you ?" Harry asked , chuckling . "Mhmm ." Louis hummed , smiling , not taking his eyes off the movie . 

When the movie ended , Louis looked up at Harry to see that he was asleep . He smiled at him and kissed his jawline gently , before trying to get up . He stopped when Harry stirred , his arms holding him tighter , "Where do you think you're going ?" Harry's raspy voice asked , Louis giggled , "I need the bathroom ."

Harry chuckled and let him go , "Don't take long , I need my cuddle bug ." Louis giggled and blushed at the nickname , getting up and upstairs .

Once Louis was back down , he saw that Harry was asleep again , lying on his stomach . Louis bit his lower lip and changed the channel to MTV , songs playing quietly in the background . He went over to Harry and lied on top of him , head on Harry's shoulder blade . He closed his eyes , slowly drifting to sleep .

Two hours later Gemma was back home , she walked into the living room and saw the two cuddled , asleep . 

"Aww ." She whispered , pulling out her phone and taking a picture of them both , sending it to Harry's phone .

'He's gonna kill me .' She chuckled to herself , before turning around and leaving the house again .

~~

That was awful . I only have plans for later chapters , I don't really know what to write now :\ I need inspiration . Now .

~Author