After the hugging session , The Styles-Twist left the Tomlinsons' house , with Harry promising to Louis he would take him out tomorrow morning for a date at the small cafe for a nice hot chocolate and a cupcake .

~~

"Good morning , Jay . Is Louis awake ?" Harry stood at the front door , smiling at Jay . "No , actually , he's still asleep , you might wanna wake him up ." She smiled and move aside , letting the taller boy in .

He walked upstairs , opening the door to Louis' room quietly , admiring the sleeping boy , covered in two fluffy blankets . He bit his lip and walked in , closing the door behind him , taking off his coat and shoes , going to lie in bed with him .

He lifted the covers gently , fitting right behind his smaller frame , arms wrapped around his waist . "Lou .." He whispered in his ear , kissing his cheek . Louis moved a little bit then settled , Harry smiled at him and pressed soft kisses down his neck , feeling his body moving around , small giggles escaping his lips .

"Stop ," He giggled , Harry stopped and waited for his eyes to open , but they didn't . "C'mon , Boo , wake up ." Harry shook him , "Nooo ." Louis whined and moved to lie on his stomach , burying his face in the pillow .

"Don't make me force you , Bug ." Harry chuckled , and Louis grabbed the nearby pillow , slamming it over his head , holding it in place . "I'm tired ." He said , his voice muffled by the pillow . Harry rolled his eyes and pushed himself up on top of the smaller boy , kissing his shoulder , "Pwease ." Harry asked cutely , but Louis shook his head , trying to go back to sleep .

Harry sighed and lied on top if the boy for a few moments , hands holding his waist , when he asked , "Lou ? Are you asleep again ?" The boy didn't respond , so Harry pried the pillow from his grasp , sitting up and turning him around .

"Good morning ." He smiled , leaning down to kiss him , but Louis turned his head away , "No kisses , I have morning breath ." Louis covered his mouth , Harry rolled his eyes and poked at his stomach a few times , Louis giggled took off his hand to protect his stomach , Harry took advantage of the moment and leaned down , kissing his lips .

"Meanie ." Louis pouted when they pulled away , Harry chuckled and pressed a kiss to his cheek before getting up , "C'mon , now , we have a date today ."

An hour later , the couple was sitting in Harry's car , on their way to the cafe . There was a comfortable silence , the radio playing soft songs in the background . Harry's hand was on Louis' thigh , with Louis' hand playing with Harry's fingers .

A few minutes later they were at the cafe , Harry parked the car outside and they got out , Louis immediately snuggling into Harry , trying to keep himself warm . Harry wrapped his arm around him , leading them into the cafe .

They took a booth at the back of the cafe , taking off their coats when a waitress approached them .

"Hello , you ." She smiled . mostly at Harry , in a flirting way . "Um , hi ." Harry said nicely , not wanting to be rude and tell her off for flirting with him in front of his boyfriend .

"What can I get you ?" She asked , her chest puffing out . Louis looked down and played with his fingers . "Me and my boyfriend would love to have a hot chocolate ." Harry said and wrapped him arm around Louis , clearly showing her he wasn't interested . Louis looked up in surprise .

She looked at them in disgust , "You're gay ?"

"Yeah , I am . Is there a problem with it ?" Harry asked , growling at her .

"And you're dating this ?" She asked , looking at Louis , who looked back down . "You could find someone much better than this wimp ."

"Excuse me ?" Harry said loudly , getting up from his seat . The few people at the cafe turned their attention to the scene , but Harry could care less .