Hate? (Roman & Remus)

CHILL THIS IS NO SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
Boy was I in a mood when I wrote this...
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Screaming, arguing, child neglecting, physical fighting?
I think that's it.
Is this me projecting some more on my favorite character? Yes.
The ships are that good dukexiety  and Rociet they own my heart now. 😎
analogical still top notch tho 🥰

"Boys enough!"

The two were just arguing and their father seemed to finally step in.

"Remus apologize"

"Why the fuck-?"

"Apologize!"

Remus snarled and glared at Roman.

"I say this from the heart-" He had a seemingly sincere smile.

"Fuck you" Remus said flipping the other men in the room off then going into his own room.

"Can't you try to at least be half decent?" Roman spat walking past Remus room.

Remus glared at a wall. He hated it in this house his father was obviously always in favor of Roman on the count of that neither of them couldn't accept who how he was as a person. It made his blood boil, a deep jealousy, resentment grew inside of him towards Roman. His sibling is supposed to be there for him, there supposed to protect each other instead he was constantly against him.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" Remus screamed at the wall separating his and Romans room.

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!"

He began punching the wall repeatedly out of anger with no remorse for his own hand.

Tears began to spill from his eyes as the punches slowed down and his harsh words become quieter.

"Remus!" It was his fathers voice he didn't even look up at him knowing the screaming lecture per usual.

"Honey leave him" his mother, savior, the only person in his house that actually loved him intervened.

"No I am tired of these fits of violence!"

Remus glared at his father as he watched the two of his parents begin to go back and forth.

"Stop yelling at her" he mumbled beginning to walk over to the two.

"Baby stay out of it okay?" His mother smiled at him cupping his cheek then pulling him in for a hug. He rested his head on top of his mother's but kept his eyes locked on his fathers.

"No we're not doing this again, He needs to leave!!"

"Excuse me?" His mother quickly pulled out of the hug looking at his father.

"He has to get thrown in a boarding school or something that would finally discipline him!"

Remus watched Roman slowly come from around the corner, eyes red apparent from crying.

"Your not throwing him into disciplinary, it's not right that my son!"

"Then what are you gonna do with him? Have him keep breaking this home?"

"It's not a home if your abandoning your kid!"

That was the first either twin ever heard their mother raise her voice.

"Mom it's okay" Remus intervened once again.

"Uh- I'll stay with a friend!" He smiled the best he could knowing he only had like two friends but if it meant him leaving to stop the arguing between his mother and his father he would gladly do so.