Cuddles (Virgil X Patton)

If I write this romantically it feels like incest so this is platonic! I don't have a problem with incest but I feel like Virgil and Patton has more of a father and son bond or bestfriend bond
Warning: Smol panic attack, theres a pinch of angst but it gets fluffy

Today was just not Virgil's day he fell down the stairs, spilled hot coffee on himself, and now he fell down the stairs again but this time bruising his leg. Virgil punched the wall out of frustration and sunk to his feet and began to cry. Patton was on his way to his own room when he heard loud sobs coming from Virgil's room he put his ear against the door hearing the sobs more clearly now. Patton knocked on the door then opened the door "Hey kiddo- Oh Virgil what's wrong?" Patton kneeled next to Virgil and saw his fist was red. Patton lifted Virgil to the living room taking covers and laying on the couch with him bringing him into a cuddle. Patton began brushing Virgil's hair back, his breathing became more steady and the tears finally stopped "Virgil what happened?" "I-I just didn't have a good day..." "Ok now what happened to your hand?" "I- I uh... punched the wall..." Patton took Virgil's hand and inspected the now black and blue knuckles. "You want ice?" Virgil nodded shrinking into his hoodie Patton got up and placed ice into a ziploc bag then a napkin around the bag when he came back he saw Virgil squeezing his hand and blankly staring at it. "I got the ice" Virgil blinked and looked towards Patton and pulled him into a hug breaking into tears "W-Why can't I just be normal like you guys? W-Why can't I-" "Because normal isn't fun Virgil, we like that your different you should too" Virgil sniffed and just laid on Patton's shoulder. "T-Thank you" Patton smiled and reached for the remote "Movie and cuddles?" "Please" they took the covers and got snacks from the kitchen making a pillow fort infront of the couch. The two practically stuffed themselves with Oreos watching The Office Bloopers again.