Creep (Remus X Logan)

I was inspired by the first episode of Lucifer for season 4 ten out of ten recommend- and if you are gonna watch it then don't read this chapter as it will contain spoilers for the show. But I did change up some things but still spoiler warnings.
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
Warning:Suicide Attempts

Remus sat at his piano thinking how he blew everything with Logan. Logan seen his devil face and now he hasn't seen him in a month. Remus brain jumped to the worst Logan was terrified of him but it's not like he didn't tell Logan he was the actual devil.

"Do you think he'll come back Dee?"

Dee looked over his shoulder and seen Remus depressive state but he couldn't lie to him.

"I don't know Rem"

Remus sighed and took another sip from the shot glass on his piano then began playing.

"When you were here before me... Couldn't look you in the eye"

"Your just like an angel... your skin makes me cry"

"You float like a feather in the beautiful ohhh no I wish I was special your so very special! But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo what the hell am I doing here?! Oh I don't belong he's runninggggg out again! Oh he's running out..."

Remus stopped singing as he felt tears run down his cheeks. Another sip of another drink.

"Again." Dee pulled out the gun again and went to shoot Remus in his head again knowing this wouldn't work unless Logan was near, then someone yelled.

"No! Dee get away from him" Dee dropped his gun happily to see Logan running towards Remus.

"How many times did you do that?!" Logan questioned hitting Remus back who was just sitting in his chair watching Logan in awe.

"You- You came back, I-I thought-"

"Remus?"

"I thought you hated me! I thought I scared you away and you were never coming back!" Remus admitted beginning to tear up and look away. Logan watched and kissed Remus forehead. This man was so disturbed and broken.

"I'm here Remus" Logan reassured. Remus began to full blow crying he then grabbed Logan bringing him into his lap and tightening his grip around him.

"I don't want to loose you Logan, I-"

"It's okay"

"I love you" Remus said looking at Logan with obviously tired eyes.

"I love you too" Logan replied cupping Remus face.

"Devil or not, your an angel in my eyes" Logan said adding a kiss to Remus cheek.

"When was the last time you slept?" Logan said getting up then helping the other.

"The last time you were here" Remus said wearily.

"Remus! That was a month ago!"

"I couldn't live with myself if I had scared you away Lo"

"I just went to clear my mind and come to terms with you Remus, I feel these uncontrollable emotions whenever I'm with you and nothing would ever stop that"

Remus smiled and he looked like a smug little kid.

"Woo hoo Logy has a crush on me!"

Logan deadpanned before cracking a smile and shaking his head.

"Go on, go sleep Remus"

Remus nodded and walked off to his room laying in his bed. He got his little angel back.

I dropped my first chapter to my art book for anyone who's interested!!!