Nut Case (Roman X Virgil)

I know this logic doesn't follow but Roman's a therapist.

"Fuck it all" Virgil was laying on the red couch in his boyfriends office picking at the gold stitching "Stop doing that or my clients are going to I'm a pig" "Anyone that thinks that could fight me" "Virgil you can't fight my clients" Virgil waltzed over to Roman and sat on his lap wrapping his legs around Roman's torso. "And why's that Darlin'?" "Your a nut case" "I'm your Joker and your my Harlene" Roman laughed and pulled Virgil in a kiss until their secretay, Patton Hart opened the giggling "Hey Mr.J and Quinzel wrap it up you have other patients"  Virgil huffed and got up to leave "See ya later Darlin" "Love you Puddin" Virgil was frowning the whole time while he waited for Roman. "Come on kiddo he'll be out soon" "You said that two hours ago Patton" Patton smiled apologetically and gave Virgil a handful of Hershey kisses. "Thank you" "Your wel- woah!" Logan grabbed Patton by the waist and spun him around earning a few giggles from Patton. Virgil walked over to Logan and threw him in a closet "You shall suffer with me" "Virgil! That's not fair!" "I can't have my boyfriend you can't have yours" "But-" "No" "Plea-" "No" "Why not?" "Because I said so" Patton began to pout but Virgil was unphased he was the only one who was physically able to say no to Patton. Logan was pounding on the door and yelling "Virgil listen to Patton and get me out of he-" "NO!" "Your acting like a child!" "I don't care" Patton was giggling whenever those two argured it was hilarious. Roman came out the room and eyed everyone "Why is Virgil yelling at the door?" "Yay!" Virgil nearly tackled Roman to the ground and began kissing his face. "Seriously why were yo-" "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Roman broke into laughter "Wait why is specs in there?" Patton broke into a frown and began to point at Virgil "He put him in there" "It was for good reason" "Can I get out already?!" Virgil walked towards the door and opened it slowly and oit came a raging Logan "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR? I HAVE DONE NOTHING!" "You and Patton were being too cute infront of me" "Your acting like a child!" "Fuc-" Logan tackled Virgil to the ground and began wrestling "Are we gonna break up the brothers?" "Nah they could handle it"