Safe (Virgil X Deceit)

Requested by: WonderGirl0001
Pre-accepting Anxiety

Virgil sunk down and ran off to his room. Why don't they understand? He just wants the best for Thomas too!  Virgil grabbed his pillow and screamed into it. Tears sparked his eyes and he try to blink them away but they just rolled down his cheeks. He understood that he wasn't good for Thomas but he just wanted to protect him.  Then the door opened. Virgil quickly rubbed at his eyes drying any tears.

"Anx?"

Oh it was only Deciet,  at least he treated him like he was important.

"Y-Yes?"

"What happened?"

"T-They don't LISTEN! THEY ALL THINK THAT WE'RE BAD GUYS!" Virgil sobbed out running to Deceit throwing himself into his arms tightly hugging him.

"W-Why d-d-do the-they think L-l-l-l-like that?" Virgil hiccuped burying his face in Deceits shirt. 

"Because they fear what they don't know" Deceit said lifting Virgil and bringing him to the bed and cuddling the smaller trait. 

"But that's not-"

"Sit up Virgil"  Virgil did as commanded facing Deceit.  Deciet cupped his face with his hand and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Now listen, people will always judge the book before reading it, Life isn't fair, especially for one's like us who get the cheap end of the stick understood?"

"Y-Yes"

Deceit stood up to leave but was stopped by Virgil grabbing his cape. 

"Sorry... C-Can you stay?!...Please"
Virgil pleaded missing the warmth. Deceit nodded sitting back down opening his arms into a welcoming position. Virgil smiled and crawled back into Deceits arms wrapping his own around the others torso, quickly falling asleep. See looked at the other and kissed his cheek before falling asleep with Virgil he whispered: "I'll keep you safe from them"