Crush (Logan X Patton)

I read this quote on tumblr with Yuri and Victor.

Everyone was in the living room doing their own thing. Logan and Virgil were doing a cross word competition Roman was coming up with an idea for a video, Deceit was watching TV, and Patton he was gazing at Logan. Logan saw Patton staring at him and leaned into Virgil's ear "Patton keeps staring at me" Virgil was the only one who knew about Logan's crush "Well maybe he likes you!" Virgil said very loud Logan glared at Virgil who only smirked. "No he doesn't" Logan whispered still "Yes he does" "Yes he does" Roman said Deceit joined in too "Yes he does" "Yes I do" Logan flushed red and mentally face palmed himself. Oh how he was going to get Virgil later "Well padres i think we should give these two space" Roman grabbed Virgil's and Deceit's hand and pulled them into the kitchen. "I thought I made it obvious" Patton cheeks and ears were red as tomatoes "Patton I like you too" "I kinda knew Virgil told me" Logan mentally slapped his face again Oh Virgil's a dead man. "Logan?" "Y-Yes Patton?" "Can I kiss you?" Logan slightly nodded and Patton cupped his face and pulled him in for a kiss. They were interrupted by a "Woo hoo" Logan snapped his attention to the doorway and it was Virgil being held back by Roman. Patton giggled and let go of Logans cheek "Go get him tiger" Logan flushed but began throwing the crossword book at Virgil who doged it effortlessly. "What the hell Logan?!" "10" "10 what?" "9" "Oh shit" "8" Virgil ran into his room and began locking the door. Logan and Patton laughed together "Patton would you be my boyfriend?" "Of course Lo"