New Beginnings (Virgil X Logan)

Requested by: xsavethatshitx

I think it's safe to say that I don't know what this Alpha and Omega stuff is but I did research and tried. Are they supposed to be wolves?  Cause their not in here. 

Virgil woke up in more pain than ever. He was currently nine months pregnant and could give birth at any given time. The thought of it made him fill with anxiety, not that his babies won't be safe because it was definite that they were especially with their father Logan around, he was an alpha and was highly feared by many. 

Virgil whimpered from the pain, it was excruciating. Then water ran down his leg. Virgil's eyes widened, not now he thought

"Logan!" He cried out holding onto the nightstand. Logan came rushing through the door running to Virgil's aid. 

"What happened?"

"I-I-I water"

Logan looked at the flooring underneath Virgil and there was a small puddle. Logan quickly and easily lifted Virgil and brung him to their car speeding off to the closet hospital.

Once inside Virgil gained almost every nurses attention bringing him to the delivery ward immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~After a Delivery~~~~~~~~~

Virgil fell out right after the birth. 5 hours of labor to give birth to a beautiful baby boy who was as pale as the moon, eyes as blue as ice with hair as dark as night and just a few freckles splattered on the bridge of his nose . Logan cradled the infant in his arms whilst admiring his sleeping husband in the hospital bed. Logan smiled and began sanging a nursery to the baby as it began to drift off.

"Your wonderful"

Logan turned around back to Virgil who now had his eyes opened weakly barley outstretching his arms and making grabby motions. Logan set the baby back into the hospital crib and sat next to his husband carefully laying his head on Virgil's chest.

"He's Beautiful"

"Like his damn daddy" Virgil said with a soft chuckle. Logan smiled and kissed Virgil's neck.

"Like my beautiful husband"

Virgil's face began to glow red, despite him and Logan being together for 6 years now he still couldn't function when it came to Logan complementing him.

"Lo, What should we name him?"

Logan sat up looking at Virgil then laid back down.

"I know you liked the name Karma a lot, and it has grown quite fond to me"

Virgil's face lit up and he would've jumped up if he wasn't so physically drained.

"Karma Storm, I love it Lo"

Logan smiled and nodded. The name had a unique ring to it and it was quite the catch, he loved it. 

"Karma Storm"

I don't know man I kinda like the name Karma-