Babey (Patton x Janus)

I'm so used to calling Janus Deceit or Dee-

"B-but your babey" Patton said looking at Janus as they cuddled on the couch.

"And this 'baby' could still kick Remus butt" Janus huffed as he was annoyed with his usual partner in crime. Janus threw away the old deodorants that he had and out of spite Remus completely had the mindscape freezing. Even Roman was wearing Virgil's old hoodie so Janus was completely iced over, freezing his ass off underneath five blankets, two sweaters, and his human heater boyfriend.

Patton giggled at Janus remark cuddling more into his chest and wrapping his arms around Janus's waist.

"Maybe just buy him more deodorant"

"Yeah right little shit wants old deodorant"

"Languageee"

Janus huffed rearing his chin on Pattons head.

"He's furiating and we're gonna stab him"

"Your gonna make me commit a crime?" Patton said looking at Janus with the most adorable face ever.

"... never, you don't belong in prison" Janus squeezed Patton tighter kissing his forehead. Patton smiled at the affection even though he was dying from the heat of all the blankets it was completely worth it.

"Jj I'll be back" Patton said beginning to get up.

"IM GONNA DIE"

Patton shook his head with a smile and gave his boyfriend his hoodie.

"I promise you won't die"

Patton walked off to Roman's room hoping he could conjure old deodorant which Roman did for the sake of his that he was freezing too, then Patton made his way to Remus room.

"I got something for you kiddo"

Remus opened the door and surprisingly was only in his boxers which wasn't a rare sight seeing that most of the time in the mind he was stark naked or in his boxers.

"How are you not cold?"

"Pops I don't feel body temp, I am as cold as a corpse" Remus said with a proud smile.

"Well we do could you make it warm again? Janus apologizes with these new old deodorant!"

Patton held out the deodorant with a huge smile. Remus took them and immediately began munching them snapped and the temp was back to normal.

"Thank you!" Patton squeezed Remus who squeezed back. (I think Remus loves hugs idk just a personal head canon 🥺)

Patton skipped back to Janus quickly cuddling with him again.

"How did you do it?"

"I was extremely nice" Patton said kissing Janus cheek then his lips.

"Can we stay like this the rest of the day?"

"Definitely" Janus smiled combing his fingers through Pattons hair.

"Love you"

"Love you more"