Math Problems (Virgil X Patton)

⚠️ Trigger Warnings⚠️:  Panic attack
Me? Projecting my ADHD problems on Patton? Yes.

Patton sat in his boyfriend room at his desk doing his homework while said boyfriend, Virgil, napped with music blasting through his headphones. Being honest Patton struggled with Math he was a B+ student but when it came to math it always stressed him out. So he decided to finish all his other homework before even starting the math so he could hopefully just get it done with.

Patton sighed as he was now still struggling with the same math problem for an hour now.

Why was it so frustrating?

He re-wrote out the problem as much as he could trying his best to solve it. He couldn't focus on anything besides the led easily smudging on the paper. The assignment was his second chance seeing that he done horrible the first time. A lump began to form in his throat and his chest hurt. Patton was shaking, holding back tears, a math problem shouldn't be this hard right? He shouldn't be getting this worked up over a math problem.

Virgil stretched out as he awoke from his nap, his spider senses tingling. Virgil almost forgot that Patton was there so it was a pleasant surprise.

"Hey busy bee"

No response.

"Pat?" Virgil got up crouching in front of his desk to get a look at Pattons face which was clearly frustration.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I-I need help with this p-p-problem ple-ease" Patton hiccuped still staring at the paper.

Virgil sat down next to him sliding an arm around Patton's waist and looked at the problem.

"Patton you done this before, come on you can do it"

Patton nodded and tried to focus on the problem again but his focus drifted else where.
Just focus. Why was is it so hard? Why can't he understand?

Surprising himself tears were rolling down his cheeks, and Patton now was having difficulty breathing.

"I can't do it!" Patton finally sobbed out and Virgil immediately reacted by kissing his forehand rubbing his back.

"It's t-too hard I c-can't focus! I-I-" His voice broke into a sob.

"Shhhhhh Bee you gotta calm down"

Virgil lifted Patton bringing him into a cuddle on the bed. 

"Breathe with me 'kay?" Virgil said lifting Pattons face to meet their eyes.

"In 4..., Hold 7..., Out 8"

Patton did the exercise with Virgil as good as he can.

"So good bee" Virgil shot him a smile which was returned. Patton laid on Virgil and began playing with his hoodie strings

"How about we take an official nap from homework, yeah?"

Patton began to sat up as he remembered that it was actually already an hour late.

"Can't it's already late"

"I'll finish it for you, let's just relax a bit"

"Virgil i can't—"

"Bee. let me."

Patton sighed softly as he laid back on Virgils chest his attention going back to the hoodie strings.

"Thank you gummy bear"

Virgil smiled and lifted Patton's facing placing a soft kiss on his lips.

anyone else feels really stressed about school?
ANYWAY
I dunno what to do with the 100th chapter give me ideas!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 🎃