Rumors (Roman X Virgil)

I am in love with the way he said New York City!!!!

Virgil Storm big star that switched in and out of being a pop star to a depressed emo. Anyway he was well known all around the world. Everyone, entranced by his voice, style, and personality. With that said he had a lot of attention and eyes all on him, Virgil hated that fact though. He was only 20, he would like some privacy or at least for everyone to stop geeking over him.

He may have been a big celebrity but he was still shy as ever, still panicked right before and after a performance, whenever he'll see huge crowds of fans running for him he'll try to get them to settle down. He didn't see his own talent so he didn't understand the media hype people had so much more to worry about than himself. But one thing that Virgil couldn't absolutely stand was the invasion of his love life. It was well known that he stood in pride parades and even performed at some, so everyone knew he was big gay especially when he confirmed it on the Jimmy Fallon show.  So of course there was rumors, but the biggest rumor was this affair with another huge celebrity named Roman Prince and boy did he have status and fans.

He made Latin songs and English songs this guys was known even better than Virgil and one thing, Roman was a huge fucking flirt. They've made a song together and it was a hit. Virgil dipped in some Latin music and the music video was even wilder. Him and Roman danced batchata in the video, now Virgil would be lying if he said he didn't have a curvy body for a dude. So when everyone seen him moving and dancing on Roman comments went batshit. And to make things worse Roman was very shameless with his flirting with Virgil, it's seemed as if he strives and lived off of Virgil blushing. So whenever they did tour together it would be nothing but butterfly's. Roman would kiss is forehead on stage, carry him around, and compliment him all the time.

They were just performing and now there backstage together.

"Little storm cloud that might've been the best performance you did" Roman said spinning Virgil around.

"That's probably because I actually got some sleep last night"

Roman only shook his head and laughed.

"This tour is tiring I wanna go back to my little florida apartment" Virgil continued thinking about his king sized mattress that took up most of his room.

"With that bed that's too big for your tiny ass?" Roman said smugly.

"First of all me and that bed been through hell and back and many tubs of ice cream" Virgil huffed crossing his arms.

"Oh your adorable" Roman said with a giggle.

"I do miss my bed though, these beds in the truck are not cutting it"

"Agreed wanna rent a hotel tonight?"

"Huh?"

"Hotel? Me and you?"

"You sure? I wouldn't want you spending money on dumb shit"

"Stormcloud I have too much money, come on my treat"

Virgil nodded and quickly changed into his pajamas choosing that's how he's going to roam the streets of LA.

They made their way to a hotel and surprisingly in one piece too. Virgil immediately jumped on the bed relaxing into the memory foam.

"This bed makes me feel wanna cry" Virgil joked with a big smile on his face. Roman jumped on the same bed as Virgil laying on top of him.

"Hey!" The smaller one giggled out. Roman threw a hand on his forehead and began quoting Lilo and Stitch.

"Gravity is increasing on me Virgil"

"No it's not you oaf" Virgil attempted to push Roman off but failed seeing his skinny arms couldn't compare to Roman completely muscled out body weight.

"I could sleep like this anyway" Virgil said shrugging his shoulders, beginning to lay there lifeless. Roman turned on his stomach still laying on Virgil and watched him attempt at sleeping, he was squirming and kept flipping his head trying to get comfortable.

"I don't think you can" Roman said beginning to laugh.

"Hey I'm trying with your heavy ass"

Virgil attempted one last time to push Roman with his back before complaining giving up.

"This is bullshit"

Roman laughed as Virgil sat there merely annoyed.

"I'll get off of you under one condition"

Virgil was piqued by Romans proposal and was able to turn and face the other.

"And what's that Prince Charming?"

"Go on a date with me"

Virgil's face flushed and he began to blush.

"Are you serious?..."

"Completely, you don't have to! But I did want to cease this opportunity"

Virgil watched as Roman turned away with a blush on his cheek and he couldn't help but smile. He felt like he accomplished a goal that seemed impossible, he got the damn flirty bastard to blush because of him.

"Yea, we could go on a date"

"Really?!"

Romans face lit up with excitement and it was adorable.

"Hell yeah!" Virgil answered with a huge smile.