Peek-A-Boo! (Roman X Virgil)

Virgil's POV
So I've been watching a lot of videos of where owners tricked their pets with hiding behind a sheet then disappearing. I wanted to play the trick himself but there's no side that would fall for th- wait Roman's not too quick to catch on things, I should ask Logan first though. I ran into Logan's room and began blabbering off to him "So-" "Thanks for knocking" "Sorry I just had an Idea-" "About?" "Well let me get to that!" "Proceed" 'You wanna play peek-a-boo?" "What the fuc-" " Wait with Roman look" I whipped out my phone and showed Logan the video. "Do You think he'll fall for it?" "Well he's not the brightest and seeing how his ego would take over to find the missing side then yes" "You know a simple yes would do" "Simple... Don't think I know the word" I rolled my eyes and pushed Logan off his bed Sometimes he talks to much. Me and Logan went in the closet and took out a big white sheet and I entered Roman's room with Logan waiting by the door. "Roman, Roman wake up" Roman groaned and turned to face me but shot a sleep smile at me when he realized it was me "Oh hey My Emo Nightmare" I could feel my face flush with red and forgot the mission for a second. "So did you come here to watch me sleep or..." "Oh yeah" I pulled the covers over my face then dropped them "Peek-A-Boo" "Wha-" I did it one more time but as I dropped the covers I ran into the hallway.

Roman's POV
Virgil had woke me out of my sleep and began playing peek-a-boo with me. I had to say that took me back because I didn't understand why he would wake me up for that but the last time he did it when the covers dropped he wasn't there. I jumped out of my bed and began searching in my room "Virgil?" I then frantically pulled on my clothes and ran out the door "VIRGIL HAS GONE MISSING!" Patton was the first to approach me "What now about Virgil?" "I was in the middle of my beauty nap when he just poofed, gone disappeared" "Roman I'm going to need more info to understand what's happening kiddo" "Well he was playing Peek-A-Boo" "Peek-A-Boo?" "Yea-" "Hold the fuck up I have a reputation to maintain and you can't go around telling people I played Peek-A-Boo" Virgil stood next to me and Patton with his arms crossed. I threw my self on him and held his waist tight "What saucery was that?" "It's called the sleeping spell" Patton giggled and walked back downstairs. "What's a sleeping spell?" "I'll tell you when you allow me to breathe" I let go if Virgil and backed away at least 5 inches "Well I had this idea from these videos and it seemed pretty funny and since you were asleep it would most likely work on you" I began to stutter looking for words but I eventually found them "How dare you I am a Prince!?!" "Exactly and I would need my brave sleepy Prince to save me" Virgil then peck my lips and walked off to his room. Silly, cute boyfriends Am I right?