Laughed?! (Virgil X Remus)

Literally my next favorite ship after analogical-

This was normal for them, chilling in a graveyard with Virgil's sketchbook and Remus Ouija board. It wasn't really a date but it was almost a weekly thing, if they weren't doing this they were either cooped up in one another room watching Buzzfeed Unsolved, A horror movie, or some true crime documentary off of Netflix. They were creepy cookies, two oatmeal raisin cookies, Gomez and Morticia as Roman would put it attempting to be nice.

It was completely obvious that Remus was smitten and he made it known to everyone but Virgil and Virgil tried his best to hide his feelings anxious about ruining a god friendship but they were apparent to whoever knew him. The sudden change in his mood, and the bright eyed and bushy tail look. It was soooo...

"GAY! YOUR SO FUCKING GAY!" Virgil cackled aloud to Remus recent question to the spirits.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! In Christopher Jamal Evans we trust scare bear"  Remus said with a smirk and glint of attraction in his eyes.

"I mean... are we talking about the same man right now Virgil?! you wouldn't want to be crushed between his fore arm and bicep??"

Virgil shrugged with a smile feeling a blush creep up on his face attempting to hide it with his sketchbook.

"I don't know...Maybe..? Captain America just doesn't do it for me, now him in 'Not another teenage Movie'?"

"EVEN THE SPIRITS AGREE?!!" Remus yelled gesturing to the Ouija board.

"Your just thinking of his ass in the suit"

Remus snickered at Virgil's call out shrugging his shoulder to sit on the floor with him.

"I'm not high enough to deal with your taste in men right now Virgil, you find Zemo attractive-" Remus said with a smile wanting to rile Virgil up in the late night.

"I SAID IT AS A JOKE BUT IT SLOWLY STOPPED BEING A JOKE SHUDDUP"

Virgil pulled his hoodie over his head to hide his face from the shameful callout.

"I mean in a way he's hot, with that subby brat thing he's got going on"

Virgil almost folded over into laughter after Remus remark.

"NO WAY DID YOU JUSt SAY THAT"

"YOUR GONNA LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND ACT LIKE HE WASNT BEGGING TO BE PUT IN HIS PLACE THE WHOLE SHOW?!"

"Shuddup Remus" Virgil said coming from under his hood to make eye to face contact with Remus who was already going to the board probably to ask the spirits to agree with him.

"So if I looked like Captain America-"

Remus quickly turned around not even letting Virgil finish the sentence.

"Cara mia you don't even have to look anymore then what you look like for me to absolutely wreck you"

Virgil's eyes widened at the sudden exclamation and he started giggling.

"Yeah okay Remus"

"I'm being serious, you don't have to look like anyone to stop me from wanting to kiss you"

Virgil just kept the same smirk on his face trying to play it cool.

"So it wouldn't even be an added bonus-?"

"It would be the biggest bonus of my life but your like actually perfect" Remus said tap kissing Virgil's cheek making him very flustered and red.

Remus looked at Virgil's flustered expression in amusement and adoration, he wanted to go in to kiss Virgil for real this time and that's what he did. Slowly inching towards his face looking for any signs of uncomfortbility or panic but Virgil's face remained the same with a smirk, eyebrow raised and a huge blush that never went away. So when Remus saw no backing away he went for the kill, he placed his hand on Virgil's cheek cradling his face to deepen the kiss and to pull all he could from it before pulling away not wanting to push too far.

Virgil couldn't think before he acted, simply laughing their kiss off not noticing Remus quick embarrassed expression to his reaction.

giggles in cliff hanger