Stressed (RemLoCeit)

Requested by: tessroleplayz

Remy and Deceit really love their boyfriend, and they also really loved whenever he would take care of himself which was rare despot him always scolding everyone else too. So yes they took drastic measures sometimes. When Deceit finally seen Logan come out of his room for a drink he nodded to Remy and their plan was in action.  Deceit crept behind Logan as he faced the counter drinking his glass of water. Once Logan put the glass down Deceit hurriedly approached him when he turned around. 

"Logan you know I love you right?"

"Yes, you and Remy tell me every day" Logan said with a genuine smile.

"And you know how much you love is right?"

Logan raised his eyebrow at Deceit getting suspicious of the questioning. 

"Yes dear"

"So can you please at least just take an hour break and come cuddle with us?"

Logan let out a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"Love you know I can't do that, Thomas's scheduling is all off track and I have to fix it, and make sure days and-"

"Then you leave me no choice"

Deceit said with a pout. He proceeded to take a hand to Logan's face and softly press his lips on the other. Logan kissed back with his hands beginning to grip the counter as the kiss deepened. Little did he know that his other boyfriend was waiting for that signal. Remy came and tapped Logan's shoulder making him slump into a sleep,  no he didn't fall because Deceit quickly scooped him up and just proceeded to Logan's room laying with him and Remy cuddling. Logan didn't wake up until an hour later.

"I hope you both know that y'all are equally cruel for trapping me like this" Logan said not even budging knowing how much he wanted to cuddle himself.

"But you love us for it" Remy said pecking Logan's cheek.

"Unfortunately".