Christmas (LAMP & DEMUS)

Everyone in the mindscape came together for Christmas. They all got along around this time of year. Deceit was wrapped in numbers of pajamas and Christmas with his boyfriend holding him the whole time to keep him warm. Roman and Remus came together to make it snow that night so it was cold to the snake. Patton and Virgil baked cookies together secretly eating some of the cookie dough despite Logan telling them not to. Logan made hot cocoa for everyone on the count of he knew the exact measurements. Once they had setup everything in the living room the twins made a huge pillow fort out of the mindscape living room going so far to add a fireplace for the cold blooded man in the cover pile. Remus and Deceit sat closes to the fireplace despite Remus burning up but he loved Dee too much to complain so just took his shirt off. The other four switched into their onsies and cuddled on the couch.

"Movie vote!" Yelled Patton as Roman conjured all their Christmas movies and taking Deceits hat.

"I'm col-"

Remus stuck a black beanie on Deceits head and he seemed contempt with that.

"Your not going to rig it right?" Virgil and Logan said simultaneously and Roman just flashed a smile.

"I won't this time"

Everyone voted and majority of the votes went to Home Alone. Everyone seemed happy with that option and watched the movie. Roman critized the movie despite his live for it and Remus made his jokes with Logan consistently pointing out the awful parenting in the movie. It never failed to make the other three laugh tho. The night was just filled with love and warmth, it was just a wonderful night and everyone loved it, they enjoyed themselves and Patton absolutely loved when everyone was able to get along like this, he found it adorable and just wanted it to be like this all the time.

This was short but I wanted something for Christmas. Merry Christmas y'all or Happy Hanukkah or if you don't celebrate Christmas just have a great day/night! I love y'all and your all valid enjoy the holidays!