Bodies (Remus X Deceit)

Like I said the rat man deserves some love-
Get some of that good ol Harley Quinn and Joker from these two and I drew something for this should I post it?

Warnings: Remus, Deceit, Violence, blood, gun mention, ummmm that's all???

Remus kept swinging the mace over the others head. With every hit he felt satisfaction, how dare this thing attempt to harm his boyfriend.

”Re it's dead" A highly familiar voice said with a joking tone. Remus turned and seen his beautiful boyfriend there with a blood splatter on his black long coat. Remus chuckled and walked towards Damien holding the mace on his shoulders chewing his gum.

"I could've sworn it was still movin' darling" Remus said dropping the mace snaking his arms around Damien's neck looking in his mix matched eyes. Damien smiled at his lover letting his hands rest around Remus waist.

"We gotta go love, before our bestfriends get here then just more bodies"

Remus smirked quirking his eyebrow.

"There's no harm in just a little more corpses, we might just be able to make the Eiffel tower with them" Remus said chuckling at his last joke. Damien just smiled this man was going to be the crazy death of him. 

"Let's go Re" Damien said with a playful warning tone. Remus only pouted a little before removing his arms away from Damien ready to pick up his mace and go to their hideout.

"He's in shooting range Commander" Remus spun around looking at Damien's back seeing a red dot in the center. Remus immediately tackled Damien to the ground making a sign to the buildings around them. Damien understood and nodded his head towards the alleyway for them to run to, Remus nodded but he was furious. Someone trying to kill his love. Remus jumped up, pushing Damien to go to the alleyway and proceeded to grab his mace and walk towards where the laser came from.

"REMUS GET BACK OVER HERE!" Damien stage whispered to Remus who was already raging to the building.

"LOVE ITS OKAY COME BACK"

Remus ignored Damien and jumped through a smashed in window careful not to make any noise. He scanned the inside and walked towards and up the stairs. On the third level in a big empty space there were a officer there with his sniper still looking out the window. Remus blood boiled and he quietly snuck up behind the man laying his mace down then tapping his shoulder. The man spun around in a frenzy.

"Hi there piglet" Remus said before kicking the officer in the chest making him drop his gun and stumble back. The officer went for his taser but Remus snatched it then threw it shaking his finger at the cop. The officer knitted his eyebrows together and attempted to punch Remus in his but was blocked by his hand. Remus tripped the officer who began scurrying backwards into a wall. Remus just flipped his blade out and glared at the man.

"No one and I mean no one hurts Damien" Remus said before a hand grabbed his arm pulling him back. Remus grabbed the hand of the arm holding on him flipping the person easily. Oh shit- It's Damien.

"I was gonna say leave him alive" Damien said standing up and dusting himself off. Remus glared at the frightened officer and then stomped on his groin before walking away with his love. Once they got to the hideout Remus immediately ran into Damien's arms hugging him tightly.

"I have one fear..."

"Hm?"

"And it's losing you, I love you Dami"

Damien involuntarily smiled and a warm feeling spreaded throughout his chest.

"I love you too Rem and that's why I can't have you doing reckless stuff for me" Damien kissed Remus's forehead and Remus squeezed him tighter.

"Just make sure you pay attention please!" Remus pleaded with a glare.

"I promise Love"

Remus smiled and they then proceeded to their bed where the two stayed and just cuddled quickly falling asleep.