'To use her own life force for me...'

"No, sorry. If I had known that it would weaken your condition, I wouldn't have asked for it in the first place. I was too selfish..." M-21 said, suddenly feeling guilty for asking this. They already take good care of him yet he...

"No, you have the right to ask us. If only we are in a much better condition and situation, I would let her do this. But Reina is barely hanging on her consciousness." Reina looks away when Raizel gestures her. It is true, her rests are a great help but it was not enough for her to recover.

"Thank you for putting it like that... I understand. Sorry to cause trouble to all of you. Please take good care of M-24." M-21 takes his leave. 

"Reina, your body is in critical condition."

"I know..." Of course, she would know. The dizziness is a constant reminder of that.

"We already talked about this, you cannot protect everyone if you're already dying." It was the first time Reina saw Raizel express such emotion, maybe she really is overworking herself...

In the next few days, Frankenstein was able to convince Reina to stay inside the house and rest. She is resting on his bed rather than her coffin since she is too scared to enter ephemeral sleep.

"Reina, why are here?" Frankenstein looks at Reina who is still stretching.

"I'm fine now, Frankenstein." Reina waved him off while he narrows his eyes at her.

"So, what happened?" She asked taking a seat beside Raizel who looks at her approvingly. Her condition did improve enough that the scars on her neck are gone. But she can feel that the energy flowing inside her body is still too little, she still needs abundant rest.

Seira and Regis reported that the 10th and 11th Elders have come to Korea to investigate what is the reason for the 12th Elder's rampage and what happened to him and his military unit.

"There's a high chance that this has something to do with Crombell this time as well. The 12th Elder did send DA-5 to investigate Crombell, after all. I can't think of any other reason the 12th Elder would come here personally." Tao concluded.

"How was it, meeting the 10th and 11th Elders in person?" Frankenstein asked the two nobles...

"They are strong..." Regis gritted his teeth as he remembers how strong the Elder is.

"Regis is right. I cannot be certain, but I suspect that we might be evenly matched in battle." The trio was surprised by what Seira is implying.

"They may be Elders of the Union, but to think they have the power to evenly matched a Clan Leader... the technology of the Union has far overstepped my expectations." Frankenstein thought out loud, Reina nods in agreement.

"Then we should be careful. They're not going to return without getting results. Boss, I think we should use that plan we talked about."

"There's a plan?" M-21 looks at Tao in confusion.

"We're going to use Crombell. They've sent two elders here. Not for the KSA incident... but for investigating whatever the 12th Elder was doing here in the first place. If they don't find any evidence, they won't leave so easily. It's going to put us in danger." Tao explained.

"Yes, that's true..." M-21 nods, understanding the weight of the situation.

"That's why we have to use Crombell. Remember how Crombell tried to hide everything, including what he made here?"

"You mean the laboratory experiments?" M-21 asked Tao for confirmation...

"Yes."

"Crombell knows about us... about M-21 and myself, at least. But the Union doesn't seem to know that M-21 betrayed them, nor have they come to look for me." Frankenstein fixes his glasses with his glove-clothed hand.

Her Lover: Frankenstein (Noblesse FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें