{GB} Attention (Toph)

(Tai! Fem reader! Water bender from the northern water tribe.)

Requested by: no one

Names:
Zuko: Zuri
Mai: Meiji
Azula: Aiko
Toph: Tai
Sokka: Sosa
Katara: Kaid
Aang: Ai
Ty Lee:  Ta-Kai
Iroh: Irene
Suki: Sachi
Ozai: Ofira

Takes place in just something I made up but you are with the group and the war is still going on. You and Tai(Toph) are already dating.

P.D: "pay attention to me." "Tai, I have to get these moves down." "Just for a little bit, please!"

👀👀👀
~~~
Third Person.

You were practicing your water bending as Tai sat on a rock that laid in the water. Trying to be patient and wait for you to be done. "How many more moves?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Seven." You softly say, keeping your eyes closed as you moved your arms to bend the water smoothly before turning it into ice and throwing the icicles at a rock. "That's gonna take forever!" The blind boy whines, dramatically laying his head back. You chuckle at your boyfriend but continue what you are doing.

"Go bother Sosa and Sachi if you're so bored." You offer out a way to stop his boredness. He gives you a disgusted look even though you weren't looking his way. But how would he know that. "I don't want to be a third wheel." He groans.

"Then zip it." You reply with a smirk, he rolled his eyes. Finally shutting his mouth which made you happy but a little bit guilty. You understood why he was being like this. All you've been doing is practicing for the war. Not really giving him attention.

Sorry Tai but this is important and for our future ~ you thought, while lifting a wave of water up in the air.

~~
You got three more moves down before he started up once again. "You know, I love you." Tai starts earning a sigh to escape past your lips. "Yes Tai. I know. This is the hundredth time you've said it in the past 3 minutes." You shake your head, placing your hands on your hips.

"it's true. But I'm starting to think you don't love me." He says sounding like a little kid. You gasp oh so dramatically. "Why do you say that, my love?" Running a hand through your short/long hair about to start up again. "I'm not getting any attention, am I?" Sassy...

"Just give me a little longer." You look down at the water trying to remember what to do but you get interrupted once again.

"Pay attention to me." Tai jumps on your back making you gasp and fall into the water. "Tai, I have to get these moves down." Lifting yourself up by your elbows, still laying in the water as your boyfriend was on top of you. Giving a very sad look.

"Just for a little bit, please!" He begs, you take a deep breath. Grinning from ear to ear. "Fine. What do you want to do?" His face brightness causing you to blush lightly. "Play with my hair." He turns around and sits in between your legs left you sit up. "We should go up to shore. Get more comfy." You stand up and then help him. "Alright, but Kaid might be mad at me." He points out, at this point you're not surprised.

"What did you do now?" Taking his hand in yours as you guys walk up to the tent you two share. "I don't even know." He sighs causing you to snicker. "Of course." He sits down and then you get behind him and play with his hair.

Ai walks by the tent and then stops, looking confused. It was mainly because the two of you don't really do pda. So seeing it is weird also Tai is pretty harsh so its a shock to see him acting so loving. "What's this?" She speaks up, Tai jumps and pushes you away. "Nothing! Get out Twinkle toes!" He bends rocks up to cover the tent all the way.

"Ow." You deadpan. "Sorry." He rubs the back of his neck. "Love you..?" He nervously laughs.

"Love you too, my dramatic baby." You lay your head on his back as he grips your thighs that were wrapped around his torso from behind. "I'm not dramatic." He mumbles.

"And I'm a fire bender." You roll your eyes jokingly.