Softy (Toph)

(Water bender, Katara and Sokka's sister. Toph is 14, You are Katara's twin sister)

This will take place at Ba Sing Se

Requested by: anonymous

P.D. : "You're so nice to her but not us, we're siblings what's the difference?" "The difference is she's better. Now leave me alone."

I'm sorry it took me a lot longer than expected.

:)

~~~

Your POV

         "{Y/n}, are you gonna dress up with us?" Toph questions as Katara ties the back of her dress. "No, not into the whole dressing up thing." I pet Momo as we are laying down on cushions. "That's stupid." My twin sister scoffs, I stick my tongue out with a smirk.

"No it's not, she just doesn't want to dress up." Toph shrugs, wiping her hands on the dress she's wearing. Katara sighs. "You guys ready yet?" Sokka yells, slightly scaring Momo causing him to run off. "Oi! You idiot!" I hit the back of her older brothers head.

The two girls walk out, Aang admiring them, mainly Katara, even I was admiring Toph. Sokka wasn't really paying attention to them. "We have a bit before the party starts so." My twin plops down next to Aang talking to him probably about Appa missing and all that.

Toph sits in front of me with a smile. "You look pretty, To-To." I look down with a blush even though she can't see it, I know she can feel me getting more tense. "Thanks, {Y/n}. Means a lot." Toph's face turns a light pink, make up luckily covering it.

The rest of the time before they had to leave before us we were basically messing with each other and Sokka.

~
(Tophs pov)

Once we got into the stupid party to see this King. Katara was kind of tense for some reason. What's wrong with her? "Come on, look around for him." She speaks up and I dead Pan up at her. She nervously chuckles. "S-Sorry..." "whatever. Not like you guys don't always do this." Rolling my eyes, well {Y/n} never does. She's very conscious of her words

Her voice always soothes me, the one reason I'm still here with the group is mainly her. And also to I guess save the world from Fire Nation. "Why are you always like this?" Katara starts, jeez can we not do this right now, Sugar Queen.

Since you guys can't technically see me let me tell you, I'm rolling my eyes right now. "What do you mean?" Scoffing as I try to use my feet to tell who everyone is but it's a lot harder with abunch of people around. "I mean, you are always so mean to me. For what? We can never get along." Sighing as she was still looking around. Man isn't it obvious? You're annoying!

"Man I wish you were {Y/n} instead." I growl, trying to walk faster, noticing someone now trying to follow us. Grabbing Kataras wrist. "Of course you do."

"Excuse me?" I stop, not caring anymore. What does that even mean? Ugh...

"You're so nice to her but not us, we're siblings what's the difference?" Genuinely asking me, asking a question I had no idea what the answer was. Why am I so much nicer to the water bender?

"The difference is she's better. Now leave me alone." Crossing my arms and looking down so my bangs cover my face even though it doesn't really hide anything for me. It hides the look of shame on my face.

"You have a soft spot for my sister, don't you?" Katara snickers but I just laugh awkwardly. "Yeah right, crush on your sister! That's that's ridiculous." Trying to just get her to move on from this conversation would be very difficult.

"Toph, I can tell you're lying. You're really bad at it." We continue to walk to the back of the building to get the boys and {Y/N}. "Shut up." We got rid of everyone off our tracks. Hopefully. I don't feel anyone coming our way.

"I'll shut up if you confess." "Confess what, stupid?" I scowl.

"That you like her."

Do I? I mean of course. She's the only one who's really been there for me. I mean the others have been but she's one hundred percent always had faith in me and hasn't lied directly to me.

"Yes. I do. I like your stupid twin sister. Now shut up already!" I can feel her get happy? Why's she happy by my words. It has nothing to do with her. "Wow... didn't know you felt the same way." Uh oh... you got to be kidding me. I know that gorgeous voice anywhere! How did I not feel them switch places!!??

"Wh-what- where's Katara?" I try to act angry but it's no use. {Y/n} stands there for a second then suddenly I'm lifted into the air. "Hey! Put me down you idiot!" Slapping her back but she doesn't budge at all.

"I like you too, To-to!" Her voice sounded excited but it was wavering like she was about to cry almost. Placing me back down. "What does this mean now?" Aang interrupts our little moment, getting smacked by Sugar Queen over there.

"Hoping it means we're together for the long run." Y/n chuckles, swiftly taking my hand and gently kissing it making my face go red it might be noticeable through the freaking make up at this point.

"I- y-yeah... f-for the long run." Why the heck am I stuttering, did she really have this big of an effect on me.... "great now let's end this war!" Her peppy voice back bringing a smile to all our faces. Squeezing my hand before having to let go and we all run off into the building.

I really am a big softy for this girl. Why's she doing this to me...? I like it.

Thanks Katara... you will never hear me say it out loud.