Goodnight, Love Bugs (Sokka)

(Airbender, Aang's older sister.)

You and Sokka have a family together! You guys are 26

Bao: your 6 month old son(non-bender)
Jun: your 3 year old daughter(air bender)
Sokka jr. : your 5 year old son(water bender)
:)

~~~
Your POV

"Jun! Junior! Get back here!" I yell after my little kids. Trying to give them a bath.

"Mommy! Come catch us!" Sokka Junior giggles, holding his sisters hand as he runs.

"No, get your butts over here right now!" Putting a hand on my hip as Bao was on my other hip.

"Listen to your mother, kids." Sokka walks in to our home causing the kids to snap their heads over to where he was. "Daddy!" They squeal, running over to him as he kneels they jump into his arms.

I let out a big sigh, walking over to them. "Jun, Jr. bath. Now." I order, pointing to the bathing area that has two tubs ready for them. They both look at me sadly but I stick with my serious face.

They put their heads down as they walk past me.

Sokka stands up, pulling me into a kiss.

"I hate being the bad guy as you are their favorite and they only listen to you." Bouncing up my hip to bring Bao up, he loved me. He is such a mamas boy.

"They love you I don't know what you're talking about." He scoffs, taking off his boots, taking Bao from my arms and throwing him up to catch him and give him a bunch of kisses.

"They don't listen to me unless I bring out food or you're around." I lean against the wall, putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Just like their dad." He proudly says but is shot down by my glare.

"I'm sorry, doll. I'll have a talk with them. Alright? And I'll get them dressed for bed too." He gives Bao back to me, kissing my cheek before running off into the bathing area.

Bao looks up at me with his bright blue eyes that he got from his father. "You are too cute." I kiss his cheek making him squeal and babble.

After about 10 minutes I notice Sokka is still in the bathing area. What is taking him so long to get them dressed.

I walk over to the bathing area, open the door slowly. Oh what a lovely view.

Sokka getting soaked as the kids splash around and laughing, now not listening to him.

"Guys! Time to get out of the bath." He picks up Jun and places her out of the tub, doing the same to Junior. He finally notices me standing there and gives me a nervous smile as his wet hair falls in his face causing me to laugh.

"Mommy! Daddy isn't very good at bathing us like you." Jun whines making me laugh even more as Sokka gives her a shocked look.

"I'm even better than mommy when I bathe you guys." He crosses his arms, pouting to himself. I shake my head and use my air bending to dry them all off. Sokka gets them dressed.

"Ready for bed you two?" I ask after watching them both yawn. They nod their little heads, Junior grabs my empty hand and Sokka picks up Jun. we go to their room that they share. Laying them down and tucking them in. Bao giving them baby kisses. Basically it was just slobber.

"Goodnight my love bugs." I kiss their foreheads, Sokka doing the same and they both tiredly tell us goodnight back as we walk out.

"You are a goddess." Sokka let's out a big huff making me chuckle. "What makes you say that, hun?" We walk into Bao's bedroom, laying him in his crib making sure he's swaddled pretty good since it gets really cold at night. He was already knocked out surprisingly.

"You're so amazing with them. You have doubts but I could never do this everyday." He whispers in my ear as he hugs me from behind.

"Why thank you." I smile, looking down at our sleeping baby.

"I want another one." He sighs and my eyes widen as I choke on air.

"Not happening." I drag him into our room.

"Why not?" He lays back on his bed and my mouth drops.

"You want to give birth, Sokka?" I straddle his lap and he shakes his head, sitting back up, his hands going to my hips.

"But I mean it's fun making one.. right?" He asks me and I giggle, nodding.

"Very fun." My arms going around his neck, pulling him into a kiss as he turns us over so he's on top of me now.

It was getting pretty frisky until I hear Bao crying.

"Until next time, my warrior." I laugh as he groans throwing himself back.