The Avatar's Sister(SOKKA!)

You are 16 well 116... Aang and you ran out one day and a storm hit. Knocking you in the water. Aang froze you guys in an ice berg for 100 years. Only for two siblings... Katara and Sokka to find you one faithful day!

~~~~
My brother, Aang is the Avatar... very surprising but I know he will change the world for the better.

Traveling with Katara and Sokka has been wonderful. Crazy but amazing. Katara is like the mother of us. Serious, sweet, and caring Sokka on the other hand. Sarcastic, Sexist, Annoying, Irritating, a meat eater...

"{Y/N}! Yoo-hoo!" Oh and there he is waving a hand in my face. Earning a smack. "What do you want?" It's very known that we don't like each other. Always picking and teasing another. Making snarky comments.

"We're stopping for the night." Toph crosses her arms before grabbing me and pulling me off Appa. "No arguing tonight, please." Katara jumps down with our bags on her arms.

"Well, as long as mister Meat eater over here doesn't start anything we will be great!" I gesture to the boy next to me who was looking down at his flexed muscles... gross.

Once he catches onto what I say his jaw drops. "Excuse me!?" "You heard me." Sticking my tongue, Katara and Toph groan as Aang tries to get in the middle of us.

"If you guys are going to start an argument PLEASE go look for fire wood while arguing." My brother pleads, staring right at me making me feel a bit bad.

"Let's go, warrior boy." Grabbing him by his ear, dragging him to the woods as he whispers 'ow' over and over again.

I let him go once we get to a good place, he stumbles back, holding his ear like it's super fragile and going to break.

"You didn't have to do that!" Throwing up his hands dramatically, only getting a straight face in return. "Boohoo, cry about it." Turning around and collecting sticks off the ground.

"You're so annoying." He grumbles under his breath.

"Guess we have something in common." Not even denying it, I know I can be annoying. He's worse though.

"I don't get you sometimes, you're so nice to everyone else BUT me." That's so not true... I mean yes it is.. but once he met us. My brother and I he's made fun of me non-stop every day. No one else, not Suki, not Yue, not Toph, JUST ME!

"You started it." I argue, poking his back with a stick causing him to yelp.

He pokes  me back and shakes his head. "No! That was you! Making fun of me because I eat meat! Meat is good! Try it sometime." 

"Ew no! And it was you! Making fun of my hair! My face! My voice! Everything! It hurts ya know!" I scream, whacking him with the stick multiple times, as he yells for me to stop, trying to hit me back.

"You deserve it!" He tells me and I pause, slouching a bit.

"Why?"

"Why do I deserve it Sokka?" Placing my hands on my hips, he sighs. Dropping the sticks.

"You know what, don't answer that. Get the sticks on your own." Throwing my sticks on the ground in front of him. Storming back to the camp sight. Leaving a weirdly quiet Sokka behind.