Capturer. (Katara)

(Firebender, Zuko and Azulas sister. Azula's twin!)

Requested by: @m00ncity

Season one:)

You are Azulas twin but favored your older brother over everything, being nothing like your twin. Or even your brother, more happy and just wanting the best for people. Your father hated you. Just like Zuko but for different reasons. Zuko was for an Agni Kai you were because you were just too peppy, just like his ex wife.

<3<3<3
Your POV.

Laying my chin on my hand, leaning against the edge of the side of the boat. Leaving with Zuko probably wasn't my best bet but it's so much better than being stuck with my horrible father and sister. Uncle was nicer, a better father figure. But searching for this stupid Avatar was just tiring at this point.

We got him once, he got away too. Nice boy, feel bad that he has to deal with my idiot of a brother but we all got our problems and his just so happens to be my brother.

Sucks to be him.

The boat suddenly hits land causing me to stumble over, almost falling on my butt. They never give me any warning!

"Let's go, Y/n." Zuko speaks, Uncle following shortly behind so I jog over to them, exiting the boat. Guards are all around us as we walk getting attention from people making me get a bit uncomfortable. I know, a princess getting uncomfortable by the attention of people. You'd think that I'd be used to it but nope! It just gets worse every time!

As we walk I spot the water tribe girl that was with the avatar last time. I tug on my brothers clothing, scaring him a bit and smacking my hand away. Rude. "Zuko." I try to get his attention but he shushes next earning a disgusted look on my face. "Prince Zuko, could you and your honor just pay attention to me for once!" I shout, everyone looks at me, luckily the tribe girl didn't hear me. "What, Y/n!? What is so important-" "shut up, over there, the water tribe girl. Wasn't she with the Avatar?" I ask, tilting my head a bit and his eyes widen, staring at the beautiful girl.

"Guards, get her." He orders, maybe I'll make a friend. It gets lonely on that stupid ship.

~

It all happened pretty fast, getting the girl by tying her hands and feet, covering her head with cloth. We go back on the ship, well I do. Uncle and Zuko stay out to look for the Avatar, leaving me to ask questions! Which I'm not gonna do I just want a friend which this probably isn't the smartest way but maybe she can get me out of here or something.

Once the guards leave me in the room with the struggling girl and slamming the metal door shut I take the bag off her head. "Let me go!" She yells, I let out a sigh. She's prettier up close.

"Hello~" Shes gonna be a sassy one isn't she? I like that. "Hm? Sorry, what's your name?" I smirk, getting a weird look in return. "Why do you care?" Oh, this doesn't make sense in her eyes.

"Just wondering." Shrugging my shoulders simply. "Why aren't you threatening me?" It's something I could never do but we aren't gonna tell her that now are we?

"I'm supposed to get the location of mister Avatar but honestly I could care less." Playing with the edges of my sleeves, staring at her as she looks away from me, not giving me eye contact.

"Why are you keeping me here then?" She growls.

"I need you to know you can trust me. I'm not like my brother." She's not gonna believe me but I'll make her believe me.

"You're the Firelords daughter why should I trust you?" She spits, oh BURNNN haha! Burnt, just like my brothers eye! "My father hates me, my sister hates me, and my brother tolerated me." I deadpan, giving a serious bitch face. "I want to leave." I simply tell her, looking at the ground now. It's a bit embarrassing but boohoo, cry about it.

"I can help you leave." I continue, flicking fire on my finger, going down to her feet to burn the rope. "Just like that?" She raises an eyebrow, probably thinking this is some trick. "Yeah, pretty much." I smile up at her, causing her to blush cutely.

"Just help me too. And once we're out, I'll leave you alone. Never talk to you again." I burn the ropes off. "My name is Katara by the way." Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. "Y/n." I tell her and then go behind her to her wrists doing the same thing.

She makes a hissing sound, rubbing her wrists. "How do we get out?" "Follow me, we gotta escape the guards." It's hard to escape myself because my Uncle, seeing his hurt face would destroy me and I can't do that.

Grabbing her hand I look out the door, no guards were by. "You're a water bender right?" I turn to her and she nods shyly all of a sudden, what happened to her spunk? "We're gonna jump in the water, I can't swim so help me please." I plead with a small smile that she actually returns.

No guards were around, they really are fucking idiots. We make it to the edge and jump off, holding each other so we don't scream. The impact of the water was cold... and it felt like a smack. I hate it. Katara grabs my body and water bends to the shore. I help her up and we run off without being seen, hiding behind a tree to catch our breaths not wanting to be out in the open and be caught.

"Well, we can go our separate ways now. So, see ya!" I start to walk backwards, pointing finger guns at her before turning around but getting stopped by Katara herself. "You should come with me. It might take some time to trust each other but you seem pretty trustworthy. But the second you screw up in any way. You're gone." She tells me and my jaw drops and I pull her into a hug, her whole body stiffens not expecting this.

"Thanks, you won't regret it! Let's go beauty!" I wink and she blushed, walking in front of me and I follow behind her.

This is the start of a new best friendship maybe even more!