Feelings (Haru!)

(EARTH BENDERRR! You are Tophs sister!)

Requested byyy: @polli2123

:)
~~~
Your POV

After the little predicament with Zuko coming Haru stepped in and took me away to calm me down. Everyone was a little heated sense well it was freaking Zuko!

I mean in a way I understood what he was saying, kind of siding with my little sister on this one. She ran off I'm thinking to cool down as well. This whole thing was becoming a mess it feels like.

"Hey, you alright in there." Oh Haru if only you knew how much craziness was going on in my head, so many thoughts going from Zuko to Haru himself.

Yes, I have a tiny crush on him. Not so much his mustache but it'll do. He's a sweetheart...

"Uh yeah... I'm good. So you explored this part yet?" Trying to make conversation here... not so good at it.

When you're isolated your whole life with only your sister it gets pretty lonely especially since she never really wanted anything to do with me unless we went out to the fights.

Mom and Dad for some reason told everyone I had died after Toph was born. Making it look like they had no kids I guess to protect us which only hurt us more. They paid more attention to their little blind baby then me.

But I got used to it.

"Not yet, I wanted to wait for you." He speaks shaking me from my thoughts once again. Something he notices.

"Are you sure you're alright, {Y/n}?" He puts a hand on my shoulder causing me to freeze up a bit, shaking his shoulder off as I nervously laugh.

"Of course, no worries. Anyways! It's so pretty here." Changing the subject before I accidentally tell him something about my feelings which will not end pretty well.

A lot has happened lately and just all my thoughts have been cooped up so once I start talking about them they will all come out and I don't want to embarrass myself.

"Oh... okay." Haru glances at the ground then in front of him to start walking, perking up.

"Aang told me a few things about the western air temple... not very interesting but I know how you like the history of things." He nudged me making me smile, he remembered? How.... cute.

"You remembered!?" I chuckle, walking up to a statue where there's a little stone bench... I mean everything is basically stone in here but anyways.

Haru sits next to me, his hand placed on my knee.

"I remember everything you tell me." He smiles

"Oh really? What's my favorite food?" Raising an eyebrow while smirking.

"{Y/F/F}... easy."

"Whatever... that was too easy. Uh favorite color?" Testing his Him was fun, his face scrunches up as he thinks to himself, touching his mustache was adorable, it's weird seeing him with it though. That's for sure.

"Light pink but also dark green." He answers and I glare at him playfully.

"I feel like you're cheating."

He looks at me weirdly. "How... how could I cheat?" A hand resting on his hip now as I try not to laugh. He looks sassy.

"I don't know, you're the cheater. You tell me." Shrugging, biting my lip so I don't burst into a fit of laughter.

I can't be serious with my stupid jokes.

"Whatever, dork." He stands up, lifting me up as well so we can explore some more.

As I look around I don't even notice Haru fidgeting and staring at me.

The stuff around here are so unique, you don't get to see it everyday. All of our stuff are more modern and touched by humans so it's recked.

~~
Third Person.

Haru slows his walking without noticing which catches your attention, causing you to stop, turning to look at him.

"Ru-ru, you okay?" Giving him a worried but cute smile snapping him from his thoughts like he did to you earlier.

"Huh? Oh oh Yeah! I'm fine just thinking." Playing it off like nothing, continuing to walk. Grabbing your hand to kind of drag you off.

"What were you thinking about?" You speed up your walking to catch up with his speed.

"You~ Your amazing bracelet haha Yup your amazing beautiful bracelet!" Letting go of your hand to hand your shoulder a bit hard, making you stumble a bit.

"Uh... Haru I'm not wearing a bracelet..?" Lifting your arms up to show your wrists which had no bracelets.

"What's up Haru? You were just fine a few minutes ago. What's on your mind?" You guys continue to walk, he stares at the ground as you try to get him to talk.

"{Y/N} I.. I like you. I think. I don't know. I feel something for you that is stronger than a friendship." He blurts our completely shocking you, that was the last thing you expected from him. You guys were just joking around and now this comes out...

It's all a bit fast but you felt the same way of course.

"Sorry, that was stupid of me to say.. you can go back to the group. I should've never told you that-" he gets cut off by you suddenly earthbending the stone up to push him closer to you, grabbing his collar right before kissing him.

"Mmph!" His eyes are wide open but once he realizes what's happening he melts into the kiss, returning the gesture causing you to smile.

But it all stops once his mustache tickles your nose making you pull away. "You really need to cut that thing off." Rubbing your nose to stop the tiny tickles that still linger.

He chuckles, petting his mustache.

"I will, only if I get to call you my girlfriend." He smirks and you roll your eyes, grinning ear to ear.

"Then it's getting shaved baby!" Pulling him into another kiss, ignoring the tickling this time.

~~~~~

Hope you liked it. I lowkey forgot about this episode that he was in so I'm sorry if this was a bit bad!