{GB} Silly Feelings (Azula)

(Gender Bent Azula. Fem. Reader. You are a Fire Bender)

Requested by: @dascrazyy

Switched names:
Zuko: Zuri
Mai: Meiji
Azula: Aiko
Toph: Tai
Sokka: Sosa
Katara: Kaid
Aang: Ai
Ty Lee: Ta-Kai
Iroh: Irene
Suki: Sachi
Ozai: Ofira

This is when they are at the vacation house. When they thought Aang was dead.

P.D: "just stay away from him!" "Why? You jealous? Hm?" "Shut up you imbecile."

<3<3<3
Third P.O.V.

"Don't be stupid, Te-Kai. She is not my girlfriend and will never be." Aiko stands straight not giving his best friend eye contact as they watch {Y/n} talking with Zuri and Meiji. "You don't have to lie." Te-Kai chuckles, but earns a glare from the fire-prince shutting him up quickly.

"{Y/n} is nothing more than well... a guard that became our friend." He rolls his eyes, storming off into the vacation home. Leaving the grey eyed male to smirk softly.

Walking over to the three with a cute wave. "Hello ladies, and Meiji." "Wow... thanks." Meiji grumbles jokingly, laying his chin on his palm. "No problem." The bubbly male grins.

"Where's Aiko?" You speak up, leaning back on your hands. "Oh, I made him mad about some stupid joke and he stormed off." Te-Kai shrugs, Zuri rolls her eyes and moves on from the subject and on to about the party that she doesn't want to go to. "We get to make new friends." {Y/n} exclaims, pointing out one thing that Aiko doesn't want happening; You to get new friends.

In his words
We are all she needs

He was very possessive of you and you didn't even realize it because when you were by him he was a bit mean and socially awkward. Trying to flirt but it would just come out as insults or about taking over the world leaving you to not know what to say and for him to just storm off grumpily and flustered.

Of course you had feelings for the insane boy. Growing up with him made it so you knew the reason why he is like this. Understanding everything and always being there to comfort him even thought he "doesn't want it." He does want it but he tries to put up a cover like he doesn't. Keeping you close and you knocking his walls down is a huge fear of his. Because in the end you could leave him. That's not something he wants. So it's better to keep you away but always in areas he could see you from afar.

This party might ruin his whole plan to marry you someday.

~~~
Before the party.

"We could just go out to eat or something. There's no need for this party." Aiko starts but gets hip bumped by the one and only Te-Kai. "Loosen up, have fun." He winks before entering the building. Meiji and Zuri following behind as they hold hands. {Y/n} looks up at Aiko with a confused look. "What?" He snaps, startling you a bit. "Uh oh it's just you were so ecstatic for this and now you don't want to do it?" He just stares at you not knowing what to say. He can't tell you the real reason, which is because he doesn't want guys all up on you. But lying is even harder to do. Especially to you. He can be mean and all that but lying is something he can't do.

Lying comes easily for him so saying he can't do it to you is honestly saying something.

"Mind your business, peasant." He scowls, stomping into the building. You look at your feet sadly but shake it off like usually. Wanting to make some new friends.

You go over to the punch table as girls were surrounding Te-Kai. Zuri was trying to get Meiji to have a little bit of fun. Aiko was awkwardly keeping an eye on you and barely listening to the girl that was trying to talk to him.

A guy looks over to you and smirks. Aiko gets distracted by two more girls who just wont leave him alone so why he was looking away the guy walks over to you all smugly.

Definitely not wanting to be just your friend.

"Hey cutie." He stands next to you, startling you a bit but you smile instantly. "Hi! Sorry you scared me a bit." Chuckling softly, taking a quick sip. "What's your name?" "Oh {f/n}" (fake name) taking another drink because you hate lying to people and you just wanted to shut your mouth.

"Ah, my names Quin." Flipping his raven hair to the other side trying to look cool.

Little does he know A boy was fuming with anger, smoke was practically steaming out of his ears. Te-Kai pushes through the girls wanting to watch this.

Aiko marches over to you, pushing past the two girls that wouldn't leave him alone and grabbing your wrist, pulling you away from the guy who was completely confused.

"Ow ow ow! Aiko, please you're hurting my wrist-" "what were you doing!?" He angrily questions you making your face scrunch up in confusion just like the guy did.

"Uh talking to a new friend..?" You said more like asking. "Don't talk to him anymore." Aiko orders, that doesn't make you very happy, you yank your wrist back. "Excuse me?" Crossing your arms kind of sassily.

"Stay away from him." Aiko sternly speaks but you don't back down like usual. "Why?" Genuinely just wanting to know.

"Just stay away from him!" Then it clicks in your head. He's jealous. Why would he be jealous though? ..... oh well. You get to tease him especially sense he was being a big jerk.

"Why? You jealous? Hm?" You poke his chest jokingly, with a proud smirk on your face.

"Shut up you imbecile." He doesn't make eye contact with you, trying look everywhere but your eyes.

"You are jealous! I knew it!" You laugh, jumping up a bit. Not really laughing at him but because you don't know what else to do. Does this mean he likes you too?

"Shut up! Just go back home and stay there!" Aiko growls but it only gets a smug look from your face.

"Why? Just tell me the answer to that real quick and I'll leave you be." You explain, leaning against the wall. "Because I said so." He goes to walk off but you giggle. "Wasn't what I wanted soooo I'm gonna go talk with my new best bud Quin." Heading over time the way you came but is pulled by the waist back to Aiko. "Don't you dare." He harshly whispers, you feel yourself crumble in his arms, whimpering slightly.

"I don't get you." You push him off of you, he scoffs sarcastically. "What do you mean?"

"I mean. I don't get why you do this. You never let me talk to anybody. You call me names all the time. Threaten me but then treat me like territory. I'm not your pet." You explain, his eyebrows furrow a bit more sadly as he finally looks into your eyes. You've never really seen this expression before. Usually always getting angry, sarcastic or cocky.

"Just tell me why you do this. Please. I'll understand." You try to assure him. But nothing seems to be able to come out of his mouth.

"I want to rule the world with you." He blurts out, mentally cursing at himself, calling himself stupid. You tilt your head staring at him for a few minutes before bursting into laughter making him confused as ever.

"Is that you trying to say you like me?" You try to calm down. "Uh yeah..?" He questions himself but then straightens his posture. "Yeah, yeah it is. What do you say?" Being more confident.

"I say I like you too but let's calm it down with the mean names. Alright?" You stand up on your tip toes and peck his lips lightly.

"Silly feelings." He groans making you snicker, nodding. "I feel you." He pulls you close to his body.